GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesMcCormick
Gourmet Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks, 075 Oz

McCormick Gourmet Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks, 0.75 Oz

NULL

Would this use well to make a cinnamon simple syrup for a holiday punch? There aren't many sticks in the bottle!
What is your favorite dish to use this product in?
Start your review of McCormick Gourmet Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks, 0.75 Oz!
Nancy Joy H.
Kingsland , GA
These are just the perfect size to use as a stirrer in a mug of hot cocoa! Great price & great size and of course great flavor!
Paula S.
Tunkhannock, PA
We recently made spiced apple cider. We used apple cider, McCormick's cinnamon sticks and brown sugar. What a great way to warm up in colder weather!!
Christy L.
Tampa, FL
1,128 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love using these cinnamon sticks especially during the winter time because they're very useful you can make alot of different stuff with these sometimes imake tea and add some sugar and its so delicious or I Make Arroz con leche (Milk Rice) Or I make Horchata But it has many other uses and it smells amazing
Ivis A.
Doral, FL
I love this product because it is very dificil to find the cinnamon sticks anywhere. I love this for a true natural cinnamon tea.
LAURA G.
Perfecta para un te de canela, para poner una raja en la cafetera, delicioso el cafe con canela, un poco caro, la verdad no entiendo el por que, pero necesaria, walmart siempre la tiene disponible, si se recomienda a todos.
Megan R.
I love stirring these into drinks especially in the winter and at holiday time. I love the combination of this with nutmeg.
Grace D.
Scranton, PA
I love using McCormick for my spice needs because it's quality I can rely on. Their cinnamon sty are always well priced, and potent!
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
I love cinnamon sticks. I use them often for when I boil tea and it makes a huge difference. If u have never tried it you should give it a shot.
Jaime G.
Jessup, PA
I have used McCormick Cinnamon Sticks around the holiday and they were great! I use multiple McCormick seasonings (my favorite is the salt-free all purpose which I use with everything) all year-round.
Ninna M.
Alpharetta, GA
My mom makes a really great rice pudding with this combined with the McCormick cinnamon powder.