GroceryPantryMcCormick
Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 15 Oz

McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 1.5 Oz

NULL

Can this be use in eggs
I have not tried any gourmet collection from McCormick yet... is it worth buying?
Start your review of McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 1.5 Oz!
Tracy B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Tracy B.
McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Tracy B.
Cayenne is great to add just a bit or a lot of heat. I always keep it on hand for chili or my favorite recipe of Cajun Shrimp and Rice. Quick and so easy to make. Today I’ve been feeling a little stuffy, nothing like a little cayenne to clear your sinuses 😁
Dacia M.
Vancouver, WA
McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Pepper Cayenne, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Dacia M.
McCormick makes great seasoning. I love this cayenne and use it for a lot of different recipes! Great flavor and price.
leslie V.
We use this in our warm spinach artichoke dip. The flavor is delicious with just a little bit or with more for a kick.
Elizabeth G.
Germantown, MD
Does pack a punch of flavor. Used this when making a homemade curry and it was amazing.
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
Love this spice for making chili sauce in the summer to pair with hot dogs and chili in the fall and winter.
Rebecca  M.
Now this is a spice stays in my kitchen for a great 👍 spicy dish the flavor is perfect 👌 I always improve with California ground pepper for extra spice depends on what am making it really is delicious to the taste buds yummy 😋
Veronica  S.
1,223 reviews
I love using mccormick spices. It adds great flavor to all my meals! I always keep this spice in stock in my house. I highly recommend this product.
Carmen  M.
Orlando, FL
Love this brand for cayenne pepper, it’s a must in all my Cajun marinades. Packs a kick
Heather L.
Binghamton, NY
1,027 reviews
McCormick Gourmet organic Cayenne Pepper is my go to spice for a variety of spicy foods I make especially tacos and chilly.
Kimberly L.
Philadelphia
I love cayenne. This one is exceptionally tasty and versatile. I add it to smoothies, dressing, soups, peanut butter, coconut milk yogurt. You name it, I’ve probably added this ground cayenne to to. Definitely recommend for anyone who likes spice lol