GroceryPantryMcCormick
Gourmet Organic Cumin Ground, 15 Oz

McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Ground, 1.5 Oz

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Ground, 1.5 Oz!
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
I always love McCormick Brand spices. This organic cumin spice has a strong flavor. It's easy to use because the lids on the bottle came with the small holes already just shake on top of your food or soup, or you can open the lid and use measuring spoon, whichever work.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Best cumin seasoning I've ever used. Very flavorful. I make my own taco seasoning and is is a must for anyone else who does.
Gigi  M.
Mine Hill, NJ
Me encanta mi esposo y yo siempre que vamos al súper pasamos por el pació siempre compramos este comino le da un sabor a las comidas muy bueno
Daniele  D.
Demorest, GA
When I first smelled this, I knew I wanted it in my stomach. Was set on making tacos that night just so I could use this product. It didn’t disappoint me.
Divya M.
Aurora, IL
Love it! Very easy to use. The power was well grounded and roasted. Gave the best flavor to my dish
Corinne J.
Fort Campbell, KY
Only cumin I buy. Fresher than the usual spices(I think mostly because of the glass container) and organic. You cant go wrong with that.
Amanda M.
San Antonio, TX
Good product, as McCormick usually is. I like that this is in a glass container and is organic, but the quality seems on par with the cheaper, plastic seasoning.
Lisa M.
Thorold, ON
McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Ground, 1.5 Oz uploaded by Lisa M.
Purchased at: Loblaws
Spice up your life... and your kitchen! I would pay top dollar for these spices. What caught my eye at first was the fact they’re organic and they’re in a GLASS!! (Call me crazy, but I do believe everything tastes much better from a glass than plastic. ) My goal is to collect all of them and use them to improve every single dish I can whip up. These truly are worth the extra few bucks. Fun fact: Ignore the expiration date. Take a whiff. If it smells fragrant, it’s still good! When you combine freshness and flavour, you get McCormick Gourmet. McCormick Gourmet Organic Coriander, Ground, 1.25 OZ McCormick Gourmet Italian Seasoning With Flax, 1.12 Oz McCormick Gourmet Organic Cumin Ground, 1.5 Oz McCormick Gourmet Lemon Pepper Blend, 2.25 Oz
Teri Leigh M.
United Kingdom, Scotland
I use a lot of spices but I mostly use cumin. It's better organic and I like how it's in the glass container.

Looking for your answer?