McCormick Gourmet Harissa

Hot chili blend with a hint of tangy and fermented notes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Gourmet Harissa!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa T.
Sainte, QC
Amateur d epice forte, voici votre chance ahah je le recommande, tres bonne compagnie
The Canadian Mom (.
Edmonton, AB
McCormick Gourmet Harissa uploaded by The Canadian Mom (.
McCormick Gourmet Harissa uploaded by The Canadian Mom (.
This is amazing to add to different recipes and spice up those everyday meals. The flavours are fresh. I got it free from #voxbox and it met my expectations and will definitely buy again. I recommend it to my friends and family now.
Shar P.
Kelowna , BC
Yum! I got this free from Influenster last year and it ended up being one of my favourite spices! Not spicy. Just right. And it tastes great on French fries (just sayin)
Somia D.
London, ON
McCormick Gourmet Harissa uploaded by Somia D.
McCormick Gourmet Harissa uploaded by Somia D.
I absolutely loved this spice from my voxbox! I tried it in a chocolate cupcake recipe but i either didn't use enough or I don't like my sweets spiced. However the sweetness of this spice is perfect for my chicken salsa enchiladas! It has a kick to it but it took my enchiladas to a whole 'nother level. I recommend this and this is a free sample that has turned into a house favourite and I'll be buying it as soon as our sample runs out!
Leanne M.
Edmonton, AB
I love this stuff and I'm so glad it's becoming easier to find in stores now! It adds such amazing flavor and spice to anything you add it to. It also goes just as well with sweet flavors as it does with savory ones.
Samantha C.
Winnipeg, MB
McCormick Gourmet Harissa uploaded by Samantha C.
Excellent Products super yummy! Very good quality products! I highly recommend trying out there products!
Nicole B.
Grand Forks, BC
It was a bit hot for my taste but at he same time did have a lot of flavour unlike most slices that just burn your mouth.
Kim Z.
Georgetown, ON
I love this spice. It is my new go to when making stuffed peppers. I would give it a 5 stars, however I am finding it very difficult to find it on the store shelves. But I encourage you to try it out - if you can find it.
Linda B.
Barrie, ON
Very very good I really love the taste when I’m cooking. I really enjoy this brand and I’m glad I got to try this for free.
Skully S.
Winnipeg, MB
I love this stuff! It’s really spicy like most chilli flakes but has this extra yummy fermented flavour as well. I got sent a sample for free to try from Influenster and I was literally putting it on everything. Really kicked up chilli and extra notch that’s for sure. I would definitely buy a full sized bottle. 10/10 Highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?