BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® All Natural Turkish Bay Leaves Gourmet Collection. see more...

Liz D.
I use these bay leaves a lot when I make soup or stew. They give my dishes a little something extra. A little goes a long way---one or two small leaves in any dish is perfect. I fish them out at the end of cooking time. No one Wants to bite into a whole bay leaf!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
One of my favorite spices.this goes so well with seafood.I always add this to my shrimp boil along with old bay seasoning,this gives it a boost.
Kristy G.
Oceanside, CA
My after thanksgiving holiday soup is legendary. I only trust McCormick's Turkish Bay Leaves to add that perfect touch of flavor to my homemade soup.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these Bay leaves...I used them mostly for my beans. Really makes a difference in the taste.
N Z.
I love love love these bay leaves, they are great for chicken soup and tacos. It is the only brand I buy since I tried them.
Annie W.
Has great flavor. Good for soups, stews, and so much more. Just toss a leaf or two into you soup then remove before eating.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
These bay leaves are great for giving a great flavor to soups and stews. I love putting some on my beef stew.
Angela R.
Perfect in potato leek soup, spaghetti sauce, or whatever recipe you have that requires bay leaves.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
My mom uses these when she makes beans, idk why but it makes the taste much better for some reason.
Jessica B.
McCormick is a great brand for spices!! These bay leaves give a great flavor in homemade soups.
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Foodie Expert
Why can't you eat a bay leave ?