BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™Tarragon Leaves.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Target*
LaMonika J.
Kennesaw , GA
So I never knew much about Tarragon. I was making soup and it was one of the required ingredients. I’ve now been using it for years and try to incorporate it in as many recipes as I can. It has a sweet earthy flavor that compliments most dishes. I especially love to put it in pasta dishes. There is something about the way it compliments Fresh Thyme, Rosemary and Oregano that makes me feel like an authentic chef!!
Rachel E.
Jenks, OK
Foodie Expert
I've never actually used tarragon but I love McCormick. If a recipe called for it this would be the one I'd use!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
Foodie Expert
McCormick is a great spice, from the actual spice to the fantastic packaging. I buy McCormick first, and tarragon leaves were flavorful and worked great in my recipe!
Gina P.
Durham, NC
Yes fresh is best however its really not possible all the time for find fresh and I don't typically grow Tarragon in my garden. But I love it in chicken salad with almonds a little garlic and mayo... very very unique flavor. McCormick is consistent and always a good product to reach for. They are almost always the cheaper side cost wise but don't skimp on the quality of the product.
Bellza B.
Yummy in chowder, chicken salad or simply sprinkled on a bed of fresh greens...