BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Spanish Saffron.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Foodie Expert
Saffron is one of those ingredients that adds such depth of flavor and color to a dish. It used to be extremely difficult to find it in normal grocery stores, but thanks to McCormick's Gourmet Collection, you can now find Spanish Saffron in almost every grocery store! I really encourage you to go out and buy this product and try it out in some recipes. After all, cooking is supposed to be fun and a place where you can be creative and try new things. I love using McCormick's saffron when I make paella, risotto, rice, and I even use it when I make steamed clams. Let me know in the comments below what you think about the McCormick Gourmet Collection Spanish Saffron, what types of recipes you incorporate saffron into, and if you would like me to share some of my personal favorite recipes! Happy cooking!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
New carlisle, OH
Foodie Expert
I have bought this and re-bought this so many times! I love it for everything. from main dishes to side dishes like mac and cheese sometimes! its such a good item to have on hand, even if you don't use it as much as I do, it definitely comes in handy no matter what the occasion.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
I love using saffron. It's delicious and beautiful in so many dishes. Unfortunately, it can be very expensive, but the McCormick saffron is not only beautiful and flavorful, it is very cost friendly. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Pattie T.
Pattie T.
Abingdon, MD
Saffron is the must have ingredient in tomato soup. It is the difference between a bowl of crushed tomatoes and a bowl of flavor. The burst of umami flavor that happens with the addition of saffron is unsurpassed.
Tara C.
Tara C.
Little Rock, AR
The McCormick Gourmet Collection is great; I always find that the quality is superb and the selection contains just what I need for special dishes.
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
McCormick Saffron is great on steamed rice! Add this to your meal for a delicious taste! Saffron is usually very expensive, this is a good price!
Camille H.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love cooking with this Saffron. I put it in a home made Spanish Rice dish that I make, and it is amazing. Extremely flavorful.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Foodie Expert
So good! Best quality saffron to use when I have the time to make paella. Always fresh, potent, and not overly costly.
rubbie w.
rubbie w.
Birmingham, AL
I love this product. I use it in soups and stews. I love to make saffron rice. The price is a little expensive though.
Layla J.
Layla J.
Ferndale, MI
Excellent for a nice exotic flavor to rice or on poultry. A little pinch goes a long way. Sure to get compliments