BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Saigon Cinnamon.
All natural. see more...

Joanna A.
Joanna A.
Palmer, AK
Foodie Expert
Excellent cinnamon. Perfect flavor. I love the flip top lid on these McCormick spiced, I never lose the cap!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Wenatchee, WA
Cinnamon is such a staple for baking, and I like the cost:value ratio McCormick's gives you.
Saigon has a much stronger flavor than common Ceylon cinnamon, but also has more coumarin--this may not be a good choice for those with liver issues. It is a good choice for when you need to use small amounts, but stick to Ceylon when making cinnamon rolls or other high-cinnamon baked goods.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
I use cinnamon a lot in my baking recipes. I always want to use the best I can find because it does make a difference. I loved the Saigon cinnamon. It has a great aroma as well as a strong flavor. It is comparable to some very expensive cinnamon I have purchased in specialty stores.
Daisy P.
Daisy P.
Foodie Expert
McCormick overall is a great seasoning company and I have always enjoyed their high quality products. The cinnamon smells so good and it's perfect to mix into shakes as well as add on top for presentation.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Foodie Expert
This is strong and perfect when using it for baking or making hot drinks. The grind is small enough that it doesn't choke you but has enough flavor to make you happy.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
This is a great tasting cinnamon! I add this when I'm baking and have great results. It also has a good price point. Tastes great on apples and in coffee!
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Foodie Expert
I trust this brand for all my seasoning needs. I really enjoy the kick this adds to desserts and dinners alike. Other spices by them are great as well.
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Greenbrier, AR
I love to sprinkle this in my coffee and give it a stir. The depth of this cinnamon is like no other. Well worth the money compared to other brands.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Troutdale , OR
Foodie Expert
Cinnamon is always great to add a little sweet spice in your baked good! Mix it when sugar and put it over some pumpkin pancakes! 😋
Carla S.
Carla S.
Love this cinnamon! Perfect for every recipe and the bottle is nice enough to leave out on the counter - don't have to hide it!