BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection Roasted Saigon Cinnamon.
All natural. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leilana T.
Leilana T.
Foodie Expert
McCormick Gourmet Collection Roasted Saigon Cinnamon is my holiday baking spice of choice! Pumpkin pies, chai lattes, french toast, spiced apple muffins.....you name it, it's tastier with Roasted Saigon Cinnamon!
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of this roasted saigon cinnamon. It has the great punch of cinnamon with a bit of a smoky flavor. I love putting this in my sweet and savory recipies. It packs a punch!
Tania U.
Tania U.
Monroe, NC
I trust any McCormick products. Each has a rich unique flavor. The McCormick Gourmet Cinnamon flavor tastes good on pudding and french toast sticks. Worth the price of $4.44
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
This cinnamon is stronger than the usual cinnamon and has a strong kick of spice towards the end. I love using it in pumpkin pie.
Bijul A.
Bijul A.
When I'm in the mood for a tad of spice with my sweet coffee, I love using this cinnamon to make things perfect!!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I like using it in special baking!! it really brings a unique rich flavor. great for gift baking too
Gayle T.
Gayle T.
Sebastopol, CA
Cannot imagine Halloween cooking without my McCormick Gourmet Collection of Roasted Saigon Cinnamon
Ashley r.
Ashley r.
Foodie Expert
Works great to cook with, especially like it in the fall time I use it with basically everything