BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® All Natural Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt Gourmet Collection. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lauren G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
These seasonings make creating food from Greek Cuisine that much easier. Instead of having to grab about 8 or 10 different spices, this mixture puts them all in there in the perfect amount to make adding spices to your food THAT much easier. This is a great seasoning with chicken, with a little bit of fresh squeezed lemon.
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
Foodie Expert
I love trying New recipes and MacCormick Mefiterranean Spiced Sea Salt was the perfect ingredient to hive my Italiano pasta a wonderful flavour. I love it!!
Nikki A.
Richmond, VA
This seasoning has a unique flavor and I buy it all the time for me and my family members at wal-mart. I recommend that you try this out.
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
Oh my goodness, this is oh so good! If you are a saltaholic, like me, try this, it's awesome! I use it on meats & veggies.
Kristine Michelle S.
Foodie Expert
This is great! We love using this on meats, and sometimes I use it for pasta. Just a little bit if makes food taste good.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
Foodie Expert
Sooo good! Perfect amount of spices! Luckily you don't need a lot for a big pack of flavor! Will definitely buy again!
Frances P.
Love mccormick seasoning love using them to cook makes food taste better i only buy mccormick seasoning
Holli D.
Mc Calla, AL
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love putting this salt in things I cook, makes the food taste so good and not bland
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Foodie Expert
McCormick spice's has always been my favorite great price great taste I love this stuff.
Megan L.
Lynchburg, VA
I really enjoy cooking. I'm always trying out different things from recipes to spices. McCormick has always been a staple in my kitchen. I always find them to have a quality product. The Mediterranean spiced seas alt didn't disappoint. This is great as an additive in cooking sauces or as a dry rub on chicken and pork. But I really love using it in my Caesar salads. Just a small dash really boosts and gives the salad a great flavor. This will definitely stay as a staple in my spice cabinet.