McCormick Gourmet Collection Ground Turmeric uploaded by Katherine E.
2 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Ground Turmeric.
All natural. see more...

• I've been reading all the comments about this certain type of spice...1 Answers
  • Has anyone noticed any positive side effects regarding inflammation...2 Answers
  • I am starting to drink a lot more detox teas. I k...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Target*
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Los Angeles, CA
Turmeric is my one of my favorite spices! I normally use it to prevent acne and it also brightens up my complexion! I love this stuff so much, I use it as a mask at least twice a week. I would highly recommend it to anyone who loves to cook, or make homemade face masks like I do! :)
Sage T.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
Foodie Expert
Finely ground turmeric. I like that it is finely ground so that you are able to add a little at a time. It has the peppery ginger flavor that you would expect from turmeric. I trust the McCormick brand and it will continue to be a household name
tic C.
tic C.
Foodie Expert
I use Turmeric in about 80% of the meals I prepare. It does not have a distinct over powering taste so it can be added to almost anything
Charlene M.
Charlene M.
This condiment is very tasty. It gives off a mustard color at first but then carries out a delightful yellow. I bought this at stop and shop, it has a good flavor and I was very satisfied with the quality.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Foodie Expert
TEETH WHITENING!!!! Perfect for teeth whitening! Just mix it with coconut oil, & bush on with tooth brush, leave on for 5min, & wash it off by brushing your teeth! :)
Emily B.
Emily B.
Fayetteville , AR
Foodie Expert
Turmeric is great for your skin. If you haven't looked into do so. It can stain your countertop so be careful with it
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Florida
Foodie Expert
I like to use it in my cooking for the health benefits and I like the color. I use it curry and rice dishes. Besides food I used it to whiten my teeth.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
Turmeric is not only great for cooking but is a miracle worker for inflammation; cancer prevention; weight control; bladder care and soooo much more. I mix this in water with honey and lemon and my life has litterally changed. I feel so much better. This is amazing. Seriously amazing! It makes for great cooking too and the McCormick brand is my favorite as it seems to work better and certainly tastes a little better then off brand.
Ruby L.
Ruby L.
Titusville, FL
I put this stuff in almost everything I cook. It has barely any taste when used in recipes and it has so many health benefits!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Foodie Expert
I love McCormick Gourmet Ground Tumeric. I use tumeric for everything. i suffer from chronic lyme disease and i use this for joint pain and inflammation. i also use it to cook with too.
Sam K.
Sam K.
Asbury, NJ
Has anyone noticed any positive side effects regarding inflammation when using this product?
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Beaufort, SC
Can you use this to make your own face mask?
Brenda H.
Brenda H.
I heard a lot about it. What are some ways to used it as a beauty product?
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Topeka, KS
Foodie Expert
I've been reading all the comments about this certain type of spice and saw that you can use it in a mask that helps with acne?? I'm all for like home remedies of making masks that don't involve being so expensive. My questions are Does it really work? and how would you make the mask? Like what ingredients do you need with it?
Shana S.
Shana S.
Athens, GA
I am starting to drink a lot more detox teas. I know turmeric is a great additive, but does anyone know if the powder is lacking in nutrients compared to the raw root significantly enough for me to get the root instead? Thanks!