BY MCCORMICK #24 in Spices

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
All natural. see more...

Hillary S.
I'm a huge fan of the McCormick seasoning brand. Everything is always so flavorful and a little goes a long way! This was no exception. I used this to make a spicy Italian chicken and it did not disappoint!
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Who doesn't like a little heat in a meal? My family for one. We all love that little extra kick that comes from Cayenne Red Pepper. I blame it on us being Southerns, lol.
Natalie A.
I love my food spicy and this gives it the kick. If I want a slight kick I just add a pinch if not I add a lot. This is a staple in my kitchen and it should be in yours.
Ashley C.
Marshfield, MO
When I think of Cayenne Pepper I think of Cheese Grits and for as long as I can remember McCormick has been the go to brand. The quality is always good and always fresh!
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
The perfect spice/seasoning to give your meal the perfect amount of spice with as little or as much as you'd like. Definitely a fav and must have in our spice cabinet
Yvonne J.
McCormick seasonings have been in my family since childhood. McCormick Gourmet Collection Red Pepper I used in my sauces, meat and special dishes. I love McCormick!
Rebecca K.
I use cayenne on everything! McCormicks is a great, dependable brand, and the variety of spices and seasonings they have is great. You can always expect good quality from this brand.
Stacy A.
Delphos, OH
I use cayenne pepper in just about everything. I love anything and everything with a little bit of spice, so this is perfect (as long as you don't add too much).
Hannah H.
Indianapolis, IN
Good flavor but terrible packaging. The thick glass makes it impossible to get a measuring spoon down into it. Therefore, some of the spice is wasted at the end.
Tiffany M.
RICHLANDS, NC
McCormick is my go to brand for spices; not because of the name, but because of the quality. This cayenne pepper is full of flavor and spice, and I use it all the time.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
I have not tried any gourmet collection from McCormick yet... is it worth buying?