BY MCCORMICK #24 in Spices

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
All natural. see more...

Awilda M.
bear, DE
I love the quality of the McCormick Gourmet collection products. The pepper in this tastes fresh. I have used this in many dishes, a lot of BBQ sauces and rubs. It has a nice balanced level of spice.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
We use McCormick Cayenne pepper in just about every recipe we make. My husband and I like to make new dishes and play around with the spices, this is always at the top of the list! Great product!
Julie J.
Lakeland, FL
McCormick spices are top shelf. When I crave exotic high-end spices I know McCormick will produce. The cayenne powder has fire and deep flavor. Great for a non-salt alternative to accent dishes.
Heather L.
Gardiner, ME
I love this McCormick Cayenne Powder. My family loves a little spice, and so I use it regularly. My favorite way is to put a couple dashes in our tuna sandwiches - delicious! Great product.
Angela P.
Oviedo, FL
I love all of McCormick's spices. The price is always great and they have exactly what I'm looking for every time I go to the store. They add the perfect hint of flavor to any dish I make!
Kimberly S.
Sacramento, CA
I love the gourmet seasonings by McCormick as well. I like to cook with a lot of bold flavors. I feel like the gourmet seasonings are high quality and I often grab them when I'm shopping.
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this stuff! i only buy McCormick seasonings because they are the best! The Cayenne adds a little heat to just about everything i make. great for chili or even chicken noodle soup
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
It has great flavor and a pretty color. We use it on so much stuff just give it a nice little kick of spice. Occasionally I put it on pizza to make a boring pizza a little more enjoyable.
Zoe W.
Great cayenne powder, not too dusty when you use it.

The best part of this cayenne is that it is full flavor without having to use much. I've had one of these for a VERY long time.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
I keep this in my cabinet and always shake a little on to give my meals an extra kick! It adds a nice heat and isn't too intense, but I'm sure it would be if you add enough.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
I have not tried any gourmet collection from McCormick yet... is it worth buying?