BY MCCORMICK #25 in Spices

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
All natural. see more...

Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
This brand makes a good quality Cayenne pepper. It has a nice, slightly smokey taste and can be used with a variety of foods.
Amber R.
Toms Brook, VA
This is perfect when you want to add a good kick of heat to your dishes. It's a slow burn, too, so it's perfect for chillis!
Tara J.
San Antonio , TX
This is the perfect way to add a little bit of spice to your recipe! Great flavor and a little bit seems to go a long way!
Kyle A.
New Lebanon, NY
Tastes goo, provides a nice heat to dishes. I like to use it as part of a dry rub for tofu or in a spice blend over veggies
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
Red Pepper is one of my favorite spices. I think things to be very hot! McCormick's Cayenne Red Pepper has a great flavor!
Joshua D.
Very well developed flavor. Not just heat, but delicious flavor from the spice. The flavor really comes out in each bite.
Aleesa S.
Beaverton, OR
Great fresh spice, comes handy at all times. Can add to any dishes to spice it up. Great with cooked veggies or in suops.
Taylor W.
Shorewood, WI
Great flavor! I love McCormick seasonings!! I use it in all the dinners and foods I cook! My family loves the taste too!
Sade D.
I use this on my grilled corn as well as my Mexican style corn. It adds a great flavor w/just the right amount of spicy.
leslie v.
We use this in our warm spinach artichoke dip. The flavor is delicious with just a little bit or with more for a kick.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
I have not tried any gourmet collection from McCormick yet... is it worth buying?