BY MCCORMICK #25 in Spices

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
All natural. see more...

Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I always enjoy McCormick spices and this one is no different. I do find the price to be a little more expensive than store brands, but I find McCormick to be more flavorful. This cayenne pepper is very spicy so make sure you use a light hand and your recipes will turn out great.
Caitlin C.
I love all the spices in the McCormick Gourmet Colkection that I have used so far but this is one of my favorites. I like spicy food so this one gets used a lot. It's great to give anything from scrambled eggs to soup a little extra heat. I have used lots of different brands of spices over the years and I feel like McCormick does a great job sourcing their spices. Right off the bat at the grocery store, they look fresher than other spice brands and once opened, seem to retain that freshness for a very long time!
Barbara M.
Shelton, CT
The Gourmet Collection spices are what I go to when preparing special event dishes, as their quality is above the rest (and sometimes sadly out of my price range but I splurge for special events). Their ground Cayenne red pepper is the most vibrant and flavorful of all of the brands' ground red Cayenne pepper that I've tried, so when you balance the quality to price ratio, they are the best you can buy in a grocery store for when you're making a dish to impress or make memories at an event over. Go for it if you can.
Kay K.
McCormick is one of my favorite US spice companies and their "gourmet collection" is top notch. Personally, this isn't more special than their regular cayenne pepper so you can skip this if you're on a budget. If you don't mind splurging, you'll enjoy the larger container and sleeker packaging. And as usual McCormick always delivers in freshness.
Sandra G.
Great cayenne pepper seasoning! The taste is very good, and true to the cayenne flavor. Since I enjoy having my food be more on the spicy side this is perfect! I mainly use this for when I am making some soup or chili. Spicy food does help with a boost to your metabolism as well, but that is only secondary to the quality of this product. I would go and recommend this any day of the week.
Blaise W.
This cayenne pepper has been a staple in my grandfather's pantry for as long as I can remember. My grandfather taught me everything I know about cooking and home remedies. This pepper is excellent to add a "kick" to old fashioned oyster stew. Also, this works great for clearing sinuses if you're feeling "stuffed up".
Brittany D.
Fenton, MO
I'm a big sucker for anything spicy, but my fiancé can only handle small amounts. I have tried sever brands of cayenne pepper and never found one that he and I could both like. After trying the McCormick brand, it finally happened! I got my kick and he got his flavor without being overwhelmed by the heat.
Amanda F.
phoenix, AZ
I use the Gourmet Collection Ground Cayenne Red Pepper for a recipe I got from Pinterest. The spice was option because it can make things a little spicy but my boyfriend and I personally love the added spice to the chicken that I make. It gives it a better flavor that you can't get from other spices.
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
Cayenne is something we can't live without here in Louisiana! Ieeee!!!
It's subtle spice is a wonderful addition to dips, soups, salads, gumbo, stews and chilli! Give it try, start with a pinch or two and see where it takes you. This has always been a brand that is quality you can trust.
amanda j.
Huntington , WV
If you want to add a some heat to your recipes then turn to Ground Cayenne Red Pepper from Mccormick. Whether your making an old favorite or trying something new you can always count on Mccormick to provide quality spices to turn your food from plain to amazing.
Afreen S.
Honolulu, HI
I have not tried any gourmet collection from McCormick yet... is it worth buying?