BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Garam Masala.
All natural..
Blends. see more...

Mindy N.
Mindy N.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
Garam Masala needs to become a staple in everyone's kitchen! The McCormick brand is a solid choice. I love Indian food but often make it at home to save money.
Ramatu T.
Ramatu T.
Foodie Expert
Good for masala love that dish not Indian but I love their dishes and this is great to give it that kick, I also love their paprika and tumeric. Recommend.
Alli M.
Alli M.
Foodie Expert
Oh Good Lawrd I adore this spice! McCormick Gourmet Collection Garam Masala is AMAZING! The taste is spot on authentic! I found mine at the local QFC.
Tona W.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Foodie Expert
Its perfection! This should be a kitchen staple for anyone! Whew i just live for the smell BUT it tastes amazing too :)
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Great spice for making tikka masala. I used this several times on chicken and beef and pork this spice mix is great .
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
My sister bought this for one specific Indian dish a while back but honestly it's become such a staple. Really good on chicken!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Hamilton, Ontario
Ok, so can you say yummy!! I love this spice!! It helps give my food some pizzaz and not only do I love it, but my kids do to!! I also love sprinkling a little of it on my salads and steamed veggies. Yum!!