McCormick Gourmet Collection Cilantro Leaves uploaded by Morgan B.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® All Natural Cilantro Leaves Gourmet Collection™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gladys C.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
One of those people that loves cilantro so I️ add this to just about everything! A little pricy for spices but worth it if what’s available
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
Really good product! Good quality! Low price! Good taste! I used on my shrimp with garlic and it turned amazing!
Tessa G.
Dowagiac, MI
My family loves the McCormick brand of seasonings. It's a fairly cheap brand and the leaves taste fresh.
margarita m.
Foodie Expert
A must have at home, sometimes is difficult to have or get fresh cilantro, so is a great option to have this on your kitchen
kimmian h.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this when i don't have any from my garden handy and it works out great. holds the flavor really well.
Morgan B.
Trenton, TN
I love fresh herbs, but I like to keep a few dried herbs on hand, Mccormick of course. This goes nice in a Cilantro-Lime Shrimp I like to make. Many uses for cilantro around my kitchen, and this dried Mccormick Gourmet Cilantro meets the standards of taste for my family.
Luan M.
I actually prefer the muted flavor of McCormick cilantro leaves over fresh as it's not as overpowering.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
These are useful when you are in a pinch but I still would prefer fresh herbs if it's possible. The packaging is very pretty btw
Elizabeth P.
How long do these stay fresh?
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Does this taste like fresh cilantro?