5 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Chili Powder. see more...

McCormick Gourmet Collection Chili Powder
  • "McCormick offers a wide variety of spices and products to buy and I love that." in 1 review
  • "great flavor and kick!" in 1 review
Megan G.
Megan G.
Douglasville, GA
This is a wonderful spice that is a perfect addition to a variety of meals. Especially to homemade chili!
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
When I am making gumbo or sliced zucchini I add this to the mix for flavor and spicing bit up. Great taste behind with McCormick!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I use chili power mostly when i am cooking tex-mex at home! it is great to marinade with chicken or to add to ground beef for tacos
Abby B.
McCormick is a brand I trust and love to use. I make homemade taco seasoning and use this chili powder. SO delicious!
Charlene D.
Charlene D.
Saint joseph, Mo
This is my favorite chili powder. This is a must for anyone who likes to blend their own spices at home. This is a great product that can go well beyond the flavor profiles of chili.
Christin Cook Z.
Christin Cook Z.
Mount Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
I use McCormick brand chilli powder alllll the time. No complaints. It's a great product!
Asia W.
Asia W.
This chili powder had a great taste and it's inexpensive. I use it in a lot of meals.
kanichak s.
kanichak s.
Philadelphia, PA
I use chili powder a lot. McCormick chili powder has a unique taste. Love it on fish & boneless chicken breasts.
Paige P.
Paige P.
McCormick offers a wide variety of spices and products to buy and I love that. My boyfriend loves spicy things so he could devour this in one day I swear.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I can't buy prepackaged seasonings such as taco seasoning because of my boyfriends allergies. Many brands of chili powder (and other spices) also run the risk of cross contamination whereas this particular brand is usually pretty allergy friendly in my house. I love using it not only for chili, but in homemade taco seasonings as well.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
What is your favorite way to use chili powder?
Becca D.
Becca D.
Dubuque, IA
When you are making chili, do you use in additional seasonings of spices with your chili powder?
Abby B.
Does anyone know if you can buy McCormick spices in Bulk anywhere?