BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection™ Blends Red Curry Powder. see more...

• Is this more appropriate for Indian or Thai curry?1 Answers
  • Qué tal? 1 Answers
  • Este producto Gourmet no deberia faltar en la cocina esta...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
I use McCormick because the taste of the seasonings are always spot on. I saw this and purchased it to try with my shrimp and also steak stir fry. Boy was it good. It really packs the flavor with just a small amount, I'm glad I bought it and will definetly but this again. I recommend this product.
Cassandra G.
Honesdale , PA
I love curry powder! I am only giving it three stars because I don't use it as often. I actually can't find this near me so I do have to go out of town to find it. One container lasts me a pretty long time.
Jadora R.
I usually only buy yellow curry powder but that was sold out so I purchased this red curry powder instead and was pleasantly surprised it's just as flavorful as the yellow powder
MrsandMr O.
Being married to a chef makes it very easy to learn what seasonings and flavors go together to acquire certain tastes. In our home we typically use the red curry power by McCormicks to make Red Curry Chicken...umumum...Delicious
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
This is my all time favorite chili powder! It definitely beats any other brand and always smells fresh. Add it into chili, on chicken, or any other spicy food for some extra KICK! I run out of this spice way too quickly!
Gladys N.
I love cooking! And I love cooking with spices, this brand is my favorite for spices and I LOVE THIS PRODUCT, I use it to make baked chicken and it gives a unique flavor!
BMonroe P.
Baltimore, MD
Every McCormick Seasoning taste fresh and are very tasteful. Just be careful because curry seasoning can be very salty. Use these seasonings when making any kind of meats.
Melissa S.
Spencerville , IN
Never thought I would like curry but it just puts the finishing touches on a recipe now and again. Hop on Pinterest and look up granite city dip.. Omg so good!
Kat A.
I love the McCormick spices!! I love this Red curry powder! It's great on many things! Burgers, curry, pastas and casseroles. I recommend this to everyone!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
I love this brand is the only one I use I don't know about anyone else but i can taste the difference in flavor when I use something else .
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I find this? I've actually never seen it at the store, I'd love to get this spice
Shushanik K.
What does curry taste like?
lizbeth a.
Tiene un sabor agradable?
Jenna M.
Sellersburg , IN
What type of recipes would you use this in?
Ivannia Vannesa V.
Este producto Gourmet no deberia faltar en la cocina esta preciada especie curry realsa el sabor de ciertas comidas dandole el toque final