BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® All Natural Greek Seasoning Blends Gourmet Collection™. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kacie j.
These spices are delicious, they really make the meal even better! This product is reasonably priced & i highly suggest it.
Trisha L.
I love this blend because it takes something plain like chicken breast or veggies and very easily transforms them into a whole other level. The oregano is prominent as I would expect from a Greek seasoning. You won't be disappointed!
Adri R.
Pendleton, OR
Very delicious seasoning that I use it pretty much everything I made. I use very little of this seasoning, but it goes a long way. It has a almost minty flavor to it but not enough to ruin the meal.
Niveen J.
Las Vegas, NV
I would love to try this. I love love Greek salad. I basically make it everyday. With the feta cheese and Greek dressing just perfect. Hopefully the Greek seasoning is just perfect for my family.
Brooke C.
S Charleston, OH
McCormicks gourmet collection blends Greek seasoning is okay. I'm not a fan of Greek seasoning anyway so that may be why
Kait K.
Westport, MA
I love all seasonings by this company. they just add the perfect taste to any meal and they aren't super expensive.
Cristina C.
Lamont, CA
These seasoning are so yummy, not only that but so versatile. You can season all kinds of foods, it's a amazing gives times of flavor
Misty S.
Thibodaux, LA
I love this seasoning! It is a perfect seasoning for anything! It is one that I use all the time!