BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gourmet Collection Blends Bon Appetit® Seasoning Salt.
New.

Bolingbrook
I have been using this for years and wanted to to more and found out that McCormick is not making it any more. I have the replacement recipe, but  is it as good as what I have purchased in the past not sure.
Zainab M.
Yummilicious. It's a perfect seasoning salt esp with steaks and grill. I used it in our recent party and used it for grilling fish and steaks, it was mind blowing
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
Really good product. I use it in my fries i make for my little nephews and nieces and they also really like the flavor it gives. Really recommend this product.
Jennifer G.
Mars Hill, NC
Cloves are my favorite spice, especially this time of year. Love to make molasses cookies with McCormick ground Clove. Can't get enough of these cookis!
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
I really like using this brand. When I help my parents in the kitchen I would always try to recommend this to then it makes the food taste even better.
Cindy H.
This seasoning really gives so much flavor to whatever you add it to. I have recommended it to my friends and family and they absolutely love it!
Christina H.
Adds a great taste to any food! best used on chicken!!! just dab a little salt on the chicken and then bake it in the oven and it tastes great!
Bethany M.
Brandon, Ms
I use the ground onion powder on nearly everything I cook. It tastes amazing and smells amazing . I highly recommend all of their products .
Ashley F.
Ticonderoga, NY
I love this seasoning by #McCormick. It truly brings a taste of europe to the table. It has great flavor and goes well with any meat.
Kalyn M.
Union, OR
McCormick is one of my favorite brands, this particular season has good taste but maybe makes things a little to salty for my taste
I love this seasoning and want McCormick to make it again