5 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick ® 100% Organic Curry Powder Gourmet Collection.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "If you like strong flavored as I do this is soooo good in many dishes especially the Indian dishes a little goes a long way and goes great with spicy as well " in 1 review
  • "This is one of the best seasonings I have ever tasted It has a really good flavor and gives my food that bang that im looking for." in 1 review
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
Foodie Expert
McCormick curry is perfect for that Indian flavor you've been looking forever and is organic; you can't ask for anything better. . Gotta love McCormick for there awesome products.
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Milpitas, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm living this curry powder! I'm always a bit skeptic on not making my own from scratch - but as a busy mom of two and a full time worker - this has made my life so much easier!
Demi B.
Demi B.
Foodie Expert
I have used many of these McCormick spices and am always satisfied! I love to curry things like potatoes or eggplant and this stuff tastes great on everything!
Lizzie K.
Lizzie K.
Houston , TX
Foodie Expert
I used this in my home made chicken curry sauce last week and it was spectacular. You can add some cayenne if you like it spicy but it is good on its own. Yum!
rebbecca L.
rebbecca L.
Averill Park, NY
Foodie Expert
Tastes and works just as well as the curry powder i used to buy at the indian market in town, (went out of business) i would definitely recommend this.
Alexandra E.
Alexandra E.
Foodie Expert
This is the best seasonings I have ever tasted, It has a really good flavor. Is so good in many dishes especially the latin food!!
Jen M.
Jen M.
Mansfield, MA
Perfect to add a little flavor to any dish! I prefer adding it to chicken salad. It adds the perfect amount of saltiness.
Karalee C.
Karalee C.
Clearfield, UT
I think any curry powder is good,and anything with McCormick is very good. This one is really flavorful to use.
denise l.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
Foodie Expert
In love with this product! I love curry by the way. Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
I love this powder. One of my favorite curries to purchase. I love the flavor it gives my dishes. So yummy!
Tamara A.
Tamara A.
Crowley , Tx
What are dishes that you like to add curry powder to?
Beta H.
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Have you used this to make curry and would you recommend it?? If you don't recommend it, what do you use instead?