BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® 100% Organic Chinese Ginger Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic.

Annalee H.
Caldwell, ID
I do a lot of cooking in my house, and recently have been eating a lot of Paleo recipes, some of which require ginger. This stuff is delicious and doesn't use very much; it lasts for a while and isn't overly expensive. I'm a huge fan of McCormick-brand spices and would recommend in a heartbeat!
Caleb L.
Greer, SC
This was added to my chili for dinner. Made the taste irresistible! I got this from whole foods and am definitely going to but this again! I would recommend this to everyone who loves spices and ginger!
Julianna D.
Dearborn Hts, MI
All of the spices in my cabinet are #McCormick and I love love love that I now have an organic alternative in their line. These spices always taste fresh & Complete ALL Of My recipes.
Aimee C.
Wilmington, DE
I use this Ginger in my chili and when I make Japanese mayonnaise. I can't always keep fresh ginger in the house and this is a good alernative. It's so good!
Marie M.
Cincinnati, OH
Decent quality ginger with a strong (but not too strong) flavor profile. I think it's very good for the price.
Jenis T.
Saint Louis, MO
Good flavor for it not being fresh. Anything McCormick makes has always been excellent.
Krystal B.
This is my go-to ginger. I love it! It's potent and has a rich, fresh flavour. A little goes a long way. While it's not the cheapest out there, it's well worth the money. I've used it for baking and in classic brown sugar ham glaze, among other things.