BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
London, ON
Potentially my favorite brand of spices, and I love that it's organic too! The only down side is it's a little more expensive.
Micki K.
Micki K.
Kelowna, BC
Foodie Expert
Love that these basil leaves are organic and so tasty! I use them in spaghetti sauces and in a really great pizza sauce.
Terra T.
Terra T.
Foodie Expert
Basil is my favorite herb. I tend to use fresh stuff but when fresh is not available McCormick brand is my go to.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Foodie Expert
Although I prefer fresh basil (I usually grow it in my garden), this is the brand I reach for in the supermarket.
Thyra  S.
Thyra S.
Oakfield, NS
Foodie Expert
We love to use basil in our cooking! Everything from fresh salsas to eggs, and stews this is a wonderful herb.
Urshila M.
Urshila M.
Foodie Expert
Sometimes using dried basil leaves then using fresh and McCormick's basil leaves are great to add to any dish.
Christine R.
Christine R.
Orleans, ON, ON
I really love all of the McCormick spices/herbs. Their Organic Basil Leaves are fresh and are very flavorful.
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Kitchener , ON
The McCormick basil leaves added great flavor to my dishes. I'd use them again and again in all my cooking.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Vancouver, BC
Basil is best fresh, but in a pinch, thecMcCormick dried is fine. It's easy to grab & shake into the pot.
Holly B.
Holly B.
matapedia, quebec
I love this brand. They make every dish a better one and i would recommend McCormicks in your kitchen!!!