BY MCCORMICK #84 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Margherita G.
Margherita G.
Edmonton , Alberta
I love basil leaves.. And it's great to have them available in my pantry to use for sauces and soups etc.. When I don't have fresh available.. Recommended...
Chenoa A.
Chenoa A.
Toronto, ON
Delicious! I added to my spaghetti sauce and I definitely tasted the difference! Rich in flavor without overpowering. Adds just the right amount of taste!
Gwenyth L.
Gwenyth L.
Toronto
McCormick organic spices are always my go to spices. They are always fresh and no unnecessary additives. I never have to worry about having a reaction.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fredericton, NB, NB, NB
This is great dried basil- nice aroma and good taste. Perfect for pasta, casserole, salads, etc. Even great sprinkled on pizza before or after baking!
Emily J.
Emily J.
Victoria , BC
Love all their organic herbs and spices. It's always nice knowing that what you're putting on your food for seasoning/ flavor is a healthy choice :)
kathy m.
kathy m.
Thornhill, On
I use this all the time when making my homemade tomato sauce. Just a can of crushed tomatoes and some of these organic basil leaves and you're done!
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Toronto, Ontario, ON
Good for quick meals I prefer fresh but it's org so I know it will still be just as healthy when it is hard to find fresh basil during colder months
chelsea h.
chelsea h.
Fort st john, BC, BC, BC
Basil is one of my favorite spices to use and I love that this stuff is organic. It's important to my family to use organic as much as possible.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Lake Cowichan , BC
Foodie Expert
Was good, couldn't tell much of a difference from the non organic, but still good. I use quite a bit of basil. I use a lot of McCormick spices
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
Brampton, Ontario
The gourmet collection herbs are excellent quality. You don't have to buy a large bottle, so your spices and herbs are always fresh!