BY MCCORMICK #90 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Haley N.
Holy grail for me, must have at all times. Try fresh bakery bagels, olive oil, salt, basil!!!
Rose G.
These basil leaves are really great quality and are super fresh! I love to cook with them!
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I go through the this stuff like crazy! When cooking mussels it brings out a nice flavor!
T J.
I love basil on everything especially on my lasagna it gives that extra mint taste
Kristen G.
These are wonderful to add to a fresh pasta sauce! Also great in caprice salads.
Diana M.
Oceanport, NJ
Tastes great!! I really loved putting it on my food!
Krystal B.
Organic herbs and spices in a glass bottle...those two facts alone are selling points but the flavour and quality of this line is great. I've been using the McCormick organic herbs and spices for around 6 years and will continue to do so!
Emily W.
Dawson creek , BC
Although I love fresh basil, this is great for the winter months when I don't have great access to fresh basil from the garden and you can't tell the difference in your cooking
andrea o.
Fresh and adds great flavor to everything! I often find competitor brands loose flavor quickly and I have ended up throwing the last quarter of the jar away. Staple in our house!
Hannah C.
Dried basil leaves are so easy to use. Pop them into your dish and poof your done. These ones come in a convenient container already so there is no messing around with switching it into one once your home.