BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
Tastes great and is readily available and organic. It is something I make every effort to keep on hand.
Dezarae I.
Dezarae I.
Wyoming, MI
I love this basil. I use it over any other type. It is true to flavor and the packaging keeps it fresh.
Jaelyn N.
Jaelyn N.
Windsor, CA
Love McCormick seasoning!!! All their seasons are good. I always use basil leaves when I'm cooking.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
If I don't have any fresh Basil at home I use this one. It gives the same great taste to the food.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Billings, MO
Amazing aroma and taste love this product. I recommend this basil leaves to all cooking lovers.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
This dried basil tastes great and I love to use it in chicken recipes! Try it with veggies too.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
Amazing for cooking sauces and soup. It really bursts with flavor when adding a little bit in!
Haley N.
Haley N.
Holy grail for me, must have at all times. Try fresh bakery bagels, olive oil, salt, basil!!!
Rose G.
Rose G.
These basil leaves are really great quality and are super fresh! I love to cook with them!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Kalamazoo, MI
I go through the this stuff like crazy! When cooking mussels it brings out a nice flavor!