BY MCCORMICK #93 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I cook with this spice pretty regularly, the quality and flavor of McCormick is consistent and the organic is definitely a plus!
Elizabeth W.
If I don't have any fresh Basil at home I use this one. It gives the same great taste to the food.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
We added this our pasta sauce and had great aroma! these are great alternative to fresh basil during winter season.
Rose G.
These basil leaves are really great quality and are super fresh! I love to cook with them!
Dezarae I.
Wyoming, MI
I love this basil. I use it over any other type. It is true to flavor and the packaging keeps it fresh.
Colleen M.
I love all of McCormiks seasonings for cooking and baking. The flavors are perfect. However, the fancy bottle is what you pay for on this product. I usually settle for the more simple packaging to save where I can.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
Foodie Expert
I love using McCormick Organic Basil leaves when I don't have fresh basil on hand. It brings out the flavor in so many dishes. I especially love to sprinkle it on caprese salads.
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
Foodie Expert
While I don't use a whole lot of basil, I like having this on hand to add some extra flavor to pasta dishes
Laura M.
This product is great for any recipe that calls for dried basil. I trust the McCormick name as it is synonymous with quality spices.
Vivian W.
Denver, CO
Tastes great and is readily available and organic. It is something I make every effort to keep on hand.