BY MCCORMICK #91 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katie M.
Great dried basil! A little goes a long way with dried herbs versus fresh. I use this in all my pasta sauces I make!
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
We added this our pasta sauce and had great aroma! these are great alternative to fresh basil during winter season.
amanda b.
Irvine, CA
I go through these like crazy! I have to purchase these in bulk. I use them for nearly every dish. Just love it!
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Fresh basil leaves! McCormick is a little more expensive than the store brand but always worth it in my opinion!
Rhonda R.
Frankfort, KY
I use this a lot when a I make spaghetti sauce and it makes the sauce taste a lot better. I would recommend this
Gigi F.
Organic goodness from the best. Must have item in my kitchen. I love everything about this. Highly recommended.
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
While I don't use a whole lot of basil, I like having this on hand to add some extra flavor to pasta dishes
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is so good in sauce which I love to make for my family. A big pot so I can freeze some for another meal.
Karyn B.
Oakdale, LA
I use basil for making my own salad dressing. I prefer organic. I have found McCormick to be good quality.
Laurissa A.
Basil is good. Influenster is forcing me to write a review for a product I haven't actually used so thanks