BY MCCORMICK #90 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Katie M.
Great dried basil! A little goes a long way with dried herbs versus fresh. I use this in all my pasta sauces I make!
Mandy W.
Schaumburg, IL
We added this our pasta sauce and had great aroma! these are great alternative to fresh basil during winter season.
Nikki P.
MILWAUKEE, WI
Not bad for a dried spice. McNabb uff if dfk dBm idc fun of dfk ood fyi ours giddy hunch kfc gaff idc ibn job tend
amanda b.
Irvine, CA
I go through these like crazy! I have to purchase these in bulk. I use them for nearly every dish. Just love it!
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Fresh basil leaves! McCormick is a little more expensive than the store brand but always worth it in my opinion!
Rhonda R.
Frankfort, KY
I use this a lot when a I make spaghetti sauce and it makes the sauce taste a lot better. I would recommend this
Gigi F.
Organic goodness from the best. Must have item in my kitchen. I love everything about this. Highly recommended.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is so good in sauce which I love to make for my family. A big pot so I can freeze some for another meal.
Karyn B.
Oakdale, LA
I use basil for making my own salad dressing. I prefer organic. I have found McCormick to be good quality.
Amanda  H.
Cameron, MO
While I don't use a whole lot of basil, I like having this on hand to add some extra flavor to pasta dishes