BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Rhonda R.
Rhonda R.
Frankfort, KY
I use this a lot when a I make spaghetti sauce and it makes the sauce taste a lot better. I would recommend this
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Kingsport, TN
Fresh basil leaves! McCormick is a little more expensive than the store brand but always worth it in my opinion!
amanda b.
amanda b.
Irvine, CA
I go through these like crazy! I have to purchase these in bulk. I use them for nearly every dish. Just love it!
Gigi F.
Gigi F.
Organic goodness from the best. Must have item in my kitchen. I love everything about this. Highly recommended.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is so good in sauce which I love to make for my family. A big pot so I can freeze some for another meal.
Amanda  H.
Amanda H.
Cameron, MO
Foodie Expert
While I don't use a whole lot of basil, I like having this on hand to add some extra flavor to pasta dishes
Karyn B.
Karyn B.
Oakdale, LA
I use basil for making my own salad dressing. I prefer organic. I have found McCormick to be good quality.
Laurissa A.
Laurissa A.
Basil is good. Influenster is forcing me to write a review for a product I haven't actually used so thanks
Barb D.
Barb D.
Delaware, OH
This product has great flavor and adds a lot to my Italian dishes. It tastes fresh and lasts a long time.
Bethany R.
Bethany R.
Foodie Expert
Great to add to dishes. I like to use it in a Mediterranean shrimp pasta dish and it adds so much flavor.