BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
jasmine s.
I use this in almost everything. Even if you accidentally use too much it's still not very overpowering but flavorful. Love it.
Brooke F.
Foodie Expert
Love the brand, everything is great quality at a reasonable price. Almost all of my spices in the rack are from McCormick!
Maggie E.
Bloomington, IN
Dope basil for pasta sauce, shaker is a good design. Not fresh basil but if you're cooking anyway why should it matter?
Amanda C.
Great seasoning! Great price and the container is easy to open. I also like the fact that the product is 100% organic.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
These were very easy to use and were great in my homemade spaghetti sauce. I will definitely be purchasing these again
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Dried Basil smelled fresh and I love the glass bottle. Used it in a few recipes, but the glass helps to keep it fresh.
Lindsay P.
Panama City, FL
I LOVE basil... Use it in almost every recipe. This is the most flavorful and natural basil I have found yet. Perfect!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this so much! Cooking with my mom is always a blast, but this made our meal so so yummy! :) definitely recommend
Amabelle P.
Osseo, MN
Works great with pasta and fish. Gives a lot of flavor. Add a little for a subtle taste or a lot to give more impact.
Dena H.
My mother always puts basil in her homemade chicken and dumplings. Adds a little sweetness and color to the soup :).