BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Maggie E.
Maggie E.
Bloomington, IN
Dope basil for pasta sauce, shaker is a good design. Not fresh basil but if you're cooking anyway why should it matter?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Great seasoning! Great price and the container is easy to open. I also like the fact that the product is 100% organic.
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
These were very easy to use and were great in my homemade spaghetti sauce. I will definitely be purchasing these again
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
Dried Basil smelled fresh and I love the glass bottle. Used it in a few recipes, but the glass helps to keep it fresh.
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Panama City, FL
I LOVE basil... Use it in almost every recipe. This is the most flavorful and natural basil I have found yet. Perfect!
Hannah U.
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this so much! Cooking with my mom is always a blast, but this made our meal so so yummy! :) definitely recommend
Amabelle P.
Amabelle P.
Osseo, MN
Works great with pasta and fish. Gives a lot of flavor. Add a little for a subtle taste or a lot to give more impact.
Dena H.
Dena H.
My mother always puts basil in her homemade chicken and dumplings. Adds a little sweetness and color to the soup :).
Katie M.
Katie M.
Foodie Expert
Great dried basil! A little goes a long way with dried herbs versus fresh. I use this in all my pasta sauces I make!
Mandy W.
Mandy W.
schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
We added this our pasta sauce and had great aroma! these are great alternative to fresh basil during winter season.