BY MCCORMICK #84 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target
Joanne G.
Joanne G.
Bedford, TX
Best basil I've had. Very fresh and has the best aroma when I use it. I also use it for posole and its gives a great authentic flavor
Laura M.
Laura M.
This product is great for any recipe that calls for dried basil. I trust the McCormick name as it is synonymous with quality spices.
Julia B.
Julia B.
San Jose, CA
Really good quality dried basil. The screw-top lid means it's pretty airtight, and keeps the goodies fresh longer. A kitchen staple.
Lisbeth S.
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Huele riquísimo y le da un toque muy especial a la comida, me encanta todo lo de esta marca, los condimentos son muy, muy buenos.
morgan w.
morgan w.
McCormick is a great brand and their products are always delicious - love that they have a line of organic herbs and spices now!
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I cook with this spice pretty regularly, the quality and flavor of McCormick is consistent and the organic is definitely a plus!
Candice W.
Candice W.
Foodie Expert
I am so happy that McCormick has a line of organic seasonings! I use basic a lot, so I was excited to try this! It tastes great!
Jackie P.
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
McCormick are always spices you can trust. With quality ingredients the organic basil leaves are excellent for all your recipes.
jasmine s.
jasmine s.
I use this in almost everything. Even if you accidentally use too much it's still not very overpowering but flavorful. Love it.
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Foodie Expert
Love the brand, everything is great quality at a reasonable price. Almost all of my spices in the rack are from McCormick!