BY MCCORMICK #93 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Calizabeth S.
Oceanport, NJ
Tastes great!! I really loved putting it on my food!
Pavia G.
Winfield, IL
I love having fresh basil in the summer time but because I live in Chicago, my growing season in so short! I always find myself reaching for the McCormick Basil Leaves to add that Basil taste to my pasta sauces and dishes to add in that flavor that is so close to fresh basil! Added to that it is organic so sometimes I find myself reaching for it instead of the fresh basil! Great for any dish!
Lisbeth S.
Foodie Expert
Huele riquísimo y le da un toque muy especial a la comida, me encanta todo lo de esta marca, los condimentos son muy, muy buenos.
Jayne E.
Foodie Expert
I love that McCormick has a selection of organic products to use. These basil leaves are great quality and great taste. They also don't cost much more than the regular type. It is worth a little extra to have organic spices to use.
Rhonda R.
Frankfort, KY
I use this a lot when a I make spaghetti sauce and it makes the sauce taste a lot better. I would recommend this
Jim P.
Louisville, KY
This has a fresh taste and aroma and flavors foods perfectly. I can tell a big difference between McCormick and other brands and prefer McCormick. The leaves are green and look much healthier and fresher.
Trisha L.
I grow my own fresh basil. But sometimes a recipe calls for dried. When that happens this is always the bottle I reach for. When I open the jar I can smell the fresh scents of my live basil bush outside. That's how fresh this is! Plus it's economical. The organic line takes the flavor and freshness up to another level. Have to Go, my pasta sauce is boiling and I know it's time to sprinkle some of this to finish it off!
Kristen G.
Foodie Expert
These are wonderful to add to a fresh pasta sauce! Also great in caprice salads.
Katie M.
Foodie Expert
Great dried basil! A little goes a long way with dried herbs versus fresh. I use this in all my pasta sauces I make!
Brooke F.
Foodie Expert
Love the brand, everything is great quality at a reasonable price. Almost all of my spices in the rack are from McCormick!