BY MCCORMICK #88 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Target*
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
Dried basil is something that we use a lot of at my house. A little of this goes a long way. Works great in soups or on top of pasta and gives a nice basil taste.
Salli A.
Salli A.
I like that this Basil is Organic. I also liek that you can still recogized the chopped and driend basil leaves because I hate when you get a bottle of dust.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Foodie Expert
Love McCormick spices! I try to buy the organic ones when i can. Love the organic basil leaves. I use it in so much, marinara sauce, omlets, stir frys, etc
Marangelis R.
Marangelis R.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I use McCormick Organis Basil Leaves to add a lil flavor to our traditional Puerto Rican green bananas with chicken guizards calle escabeche. I love it.
Bernadette R.
Bernadette R.
Foodie Expert
I loved these McCormick organic basil leaves. For some reason they were better quality than any other brand I have tried. I definitely recommend them!
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Bargersville, IN
I love all of McCormick spices! They work great and always taste amazing! I love to add basil leafs to pasta sause so that it has some extra flavor!
Bridget W.
Bridget W.
Coatesville, PA
This was a tasty addition to our homemade pasta sauce this year! We will definitely be experimenting more with it with next years tomato harvest!
Callie D.
Callie D.
Douglasville, GA
Foodie Expert
The perfect addition to my crock pot pork meals as well as to my homemade spaghetti sauce! It ramps up the flavor and makes my meals complete.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Hillsboro, OH
I buy organic whenever I can but price is always an issue. It's nice to have a good brand that's not expensive and doesn't let down on flavor!
Venus L.
Venus L.
Texarkana, TX
I love McCormicks Gourmet Collection. I use the basil for soups and pasta dishes. Love! I highly recommend any of their organic seasonings.