BY MCCORMICK #91 in Spices

McCormick® 100% Organic Basil Leaves Gourmet Collection®.
USDA organic. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lisa C.
Basil is best fresh, but in a pinch, thecMcCormick dried is fine. It's easy to grab & shake into the pot.
Holly B.
matapedia, quebec
I love this brand. They make every dish a better one and i would recommend McCormicks in your kitchen!!!
Samantha R.
It does the trick when in a pinch no different than any other brand. not as good as fresh basil though.
elizabeth e.
Mount Stewart, PE
I used this a while ago in my pasta sauce! Very tasty and flavor packed! Would definitely recommend!
Crystal P.
Timmins, ON
I bought this for a recipient and it has a great smell and made what I was cooking taste even better
Natasha H.
Red Deer, AB
Super fresh tasting! Tastes almost like having fresh Basil. It is now staple in my spice cupboard.
Lauren M.
Edmonton, AB
Love basil. Great spice. This is a great brand of dried basil and always has the best flavor.
Jody G.
We use this in a lot of our family cooking! Amazing flavor and easy to find in most stores!
Nicky B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Very tasty. a great way to add flavor without using salt. I like that they are organic
Krystal B.
Organic herbs and spices in a glass bottle...those two facts alone are selling points but the flavour and quality of this line is great. I've been using the McCormick organic herbs and spices for around 6 years and will continue to do so!