McCormick® Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy Mix uploaded by Wilka B.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Gluten-Free Turkey Gravy gives you perfect gravy every time.

Corn Starch, Buttermilk Powder, Corn Maltodextrin, Salt, Hydrolyzed Corn And Soy Protein, Onion, Modified Palm Oil, Yeast Extract, Caramel Color, Potassium Chloride, Potato Starch, Corn Syrup Solids, Spices (Including Thyme, Sage, Celery Seed, And Black Pepper), Guar Gum, Sodium Caseinate, And Natural Flavor.

Kim R.
Waterloo, IA
I really like this gravy mix. Taste is a 5 starts but consistency isn't great. It doesn't thicken up as much as I'd like. Still has great taste and I keep buying it. Awesome to use with Applegate Farms gluten free chicken nuggets and some mashed potatoes for a gluten-free KFC bowl.
elizabeth h.
Dora, AL
Hated this. Tasted so bland and at the same time bitter. Maybe it's the gluten free aspect, I don't know some gluten free things don't taste very good, some do. Either way won't be purchasing again.
Christy B.
Fort Worth, TX
I only use this a couple times a year but it is a tradition to have McCormick Turkey gravy with a turkey dinner. It's easy to make and delicious! Love it over mashed potatoes and turkey!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park, NM
I love it! Super easy to make and quick! It's a plus on thanksgiving! It taste yummy and it goes so well with either mash potatoes or with your turkey!
Christina M.
Springfield, MO
I really love this its got a great flavor and it makes ur food taste outstanding u can use it on chicken or steak for an extra kick
Stephanie D.
Not bad for instant gravy. A bit on the salty side. Great in a pinch for the gluten free folks on Thanksgiving
Amanda M.
Easy and quick gravy that taste good. I love using this when I don't have the time to make homemade gravy.
Susan H.
Las Vegas, NV
Good for a quick meal add-on. Only draw back hit can get watered down if you cover while cooking.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Hmm! Yumm... love this gravy, love the soft taste for you mash-potatoes.... with a juicy steak.
Lauren T.
Love this! We use this turkey gravy mix during the holidays! We love it! It is so yummy!
Iesha T.
I have been looking for a gravy to replace the homemade gravy my grandmother taught me to cook. However it is so time consuming just looking for something quick and easy to fix. Is this gravy thick or thin? Is it too salty? Do I have to add additional flavor with seasoning?
Ashley g.
Is this a thin or thick gravy?
Alicia M.