BY MCCORMICK

The dried, ground rhizomes of Zingibar officinale Roscoe.

1/4 tsp. Ground Ginger = 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger

• Add 1/4 tsp. to 2 cups sliced carrots or sweet potatoes.
• Use in cakes, cookies, gingerbread, fruit or steamed puddings.
• Add to Asian dishes.
• Use in chutney, salad dressings or teriyaki sauce.

Ginger Peach Glaze

1. MIX 1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves, 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 tsp. Ground Ginger.
2. BRUSH on ham or pork roasts during last 10 minutes of cooking. Or, serve with pork chops.

Ginger And Sulfur Dioxide (Added To Retain Color).

Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
This little bottle holds a world of flavor! I love using McCormick, I grew up using it! Obviously it cost a little more than a store brand spice but well worth the money and did wonders for my pumpkin pie pastries that I made! Defiantly will always be a McCormick customer!
Leanna M.
New bern, NC
Product is very versatile i will use it in my punpkin pies and also in my fried rice recipes! Very convenient and the sifter is perfect always love mccormick spices!
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
Extremely easy to use, tightly sealed, I don’t use a lot of this product, so I purchased the smaller one. Very fragrant. I’m always concerned that spices are going to smell rancid, but this one was a good buy.
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
I love ginger (ground) I do teas almost every night, but this powder I use it for seasoning, my chickens and sometimes my red meats. I don’t know but it will give an extra good taste
Talia W.
For me, ground ginger needs to be on point. Often, I use freshly ground, but sometimes I do like to throw the dried and ground spices into my baking and cooking-even in smoothies, they're great! I've tried higher-end brands for ginger, and this particular one carries just as good of flavor, comes out easy without spilling everywhere, plus it's much more affordable. The little containers stack easy and are great for storing. I'd recommend this product for everyday use and for families that want to have a great flavor in their meals at an affordable price.
Angila J.
i have this in my pantry just in case i dont have any ginger in my freezer and its an ok choice but the flavor isnt strong enough. price is ok since you dont want to use too much of this anyways but id see myself buying it again just to have around just in case
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love this product - McCormick spices are great quality. I never really have fresh ginger on-hand so this is a great staple for my pantry. This is a great size too because I don't use ginger all that often. If you use it frequently you may want a bigger one. It's priced fairly competitively, a little more expensive than store brands, but a trusted brand.
Tierra R.
MORGANTOWN, WV
I've used many different brands of ground ginger. However, McCormick Ground Ginger is definitely my favorite. It just has a really strong flavor of the ginger. I have noticed with other brands that over time in the pantry, the flavor can sort of die off or weaken. I do not have that problem with McCormick brand seasonings. Their flavor remains strong and rich with time. Definitely a win for me.
Jaclyn T.
This ground ginger is wonderful to use in baking. It has a fresh ginger taste and it does not take a whole lot of the ground spice to add flavor to a dish. I recommend using it for pies, desserts, and even some dinner recipes.
Lisa S.
Spring, TX
I was so anxious to make pumpkin muffins, I couldn't wait! I gathered all of my ingredient's only to find that my fresh ginger was no good. I searched my pantry and found a small jar of McCormick's ground ginger and had no choice but to use it.
All I can say it that it was perfect! The muffins smelled wonderful while baking and tasted even better right out of the oven. I am so glad I had the jar of McCormick's ground ginger and will keep it in the front on the shelf for the next time I need ginger!

Target