BY MCCORMICK #2 in Salt

Mccormick garlic salt 9.5-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "That's pretty much all I have in my pantry." in 1 review
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
Amazing powder to give a tasty flavor and deliciously seasoning the food. It is made from real Garlic, so obviously it taste to natural garlic making your food easy to cook since you only have to pour some of it to your food when cooking. It dissolves almost instantly and it's long lasting if keeped in a not humid place.
Michaela C.
I just recently started using garlic salt, and I don't think I'm generally a fan of the combo - I like both garlic and salt, but it's hard to control how much of each flavor you a putting into a dish.  That said, this is a tasty blend, and was delicious in guacamole!
Jessi D.
Charlotte, NC
I used this recently to help kick my pasta dish up a notch. Perfect blend of salt and garlic, not too heavy on one or the other. Added great flavor without sacraficing taste or consistency in my dish! [product:mccormick-garlic-salt-9.5-oz.]
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
McCormick spices are great! They're a little more expensive, but they're great quality. Garlic salt is one that you don't see as often, and some other brands don't even carry it, but it's perfect! I love using it to make garlic bread. I would recommend.
Marisa R.
I LOVE garlic! This garlic salt adds enough of both garlic and salt to kick up the flavor in anything. Pasta, chicken, steak, mashed potatoes, literally anything! If I use this, I don't add as much plain salt as I normally would, but I still add a little bit. Super affordable too and can be found at any grocery store.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Garlic salt is one of my absolute favorite spices to use while cooking. I️ have tested out other brands of garlic salt, but this is by far the best quality/flavor for the price you are paying. I️ will continue to buy this product.
Bonnie L.
I love using McCormick spices. McCormick makes the best spices around. They add such great flavor to any meal. I always keep this spice in stock in my kitchen. Sometimes they can be a little pricey but they are worth it. Overall, highly recommend this product to anyone.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
We use this in our household almost daily in meals. Almost every recipe calls for some Garlic Powder we cook and this is a great one; it is very fresh and stays that way for a decent amount of time. We have had ours opened for around 4 months now and it hasnt balled up or gotten dried out. A very good product and I recommend having this and others in this brand in your household.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love the McCormick garlic salt even for my boiled eggs. I just love it and used for everything. Is not that salty and it complements basically with every type of food. I used a lot and every day. My family also loves it a lot especially with poultry.
Angela G.
Marion , TX
I use this in almost all my recipes. I cannot cook without this, nothing tastes the same. I love how I can put it in just about anything (that's not a dessert of course lol) This is the best brand too, and it's not too expensive. Definitely my favorite to use in the kitchen.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
What dishes do you use this in?