BY MCCORMICK #6 in Spices

Mccormick garlic salt 9.5-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "That's pretty much all I have in my pantry." in 1 review
Jessi D.
Lowell, NC
I used this recently to help kick my pasta dish up a notch. Perfect blend of salt and garlic, not too heavy on one or the other. Added great flavor without sacraficing taste or consistency in my dish! [product:mccormick-garlic-salt-9.5-oz.]
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
McCormick spices are great! They're a little more expensive, but they're great quality. Garlic salt is one that you don't see as often, and some other brands don't even carry it, but it's perfect! I love using it to make garlic bread. I would recommend.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Foodie Expert
Garlic salt is one of my absolute favorite spices to use while cooking. I️ have tested out other brands of garlic salt, but this is by far the best quality/flavor for the price you are paying. I️ will continue to buy this product.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
We use this in our household almost daily in meals. Almost every recipe calls for some Garlic Powder we cook and this is a great one; it is very fresh and stays that way for a decent amount of time. We have had ours opened for around 4 months now and it hasnt balled up or gotten dried out. A very good product and I recommend having this and others in this brand in your household.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the McCormick garlic salt even for my boiled eggs. I just love it and used for everything. Is not that salty and it complements basically with every type of food. I used a lot and every day. My family also loves it a lot especially with poultry.
Angela G.
Marion, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this in almost all my recipes. I cannot cook without this, nothing tastes the same. I love how I can put it in just about anything (that's not a dessert of course lol) This is the best brand too, and it's not too expensive. Definitely my favorite to use in the kitchen.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
Foodie Expert
I use it regularly in absolutely every meal I make. I love the texture and it gives great flavor to my dishes! Its reasonably priced somewhere in the middle amongst other similar products! If you love Italian style dishes trust me this a product you will love to use!
Tessa S.
Rexburg, ID
I have been using McCormick Garlic Salt for about 20 years. I literally put this on everything savory that I cook. I usually just buy this at my local grocery store. I will keep using this product forever and would recommend this to anyone.
Nikki B.
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my very favorite garlic salt. McCormick is my favorite brand for spices. It has a great flavor that you can actually taste, even cooked into your food. It's great with any recipe or even on the side of your plate so you can dip your pizza crust in it!
Louisa B.
Foodie Expert
Love McCormick spices in general and the garlic salt is no exception. My mom doesn't handle fresh garlic well so she uses this instead to add garlic flavor to recipes. It adds the flavor without causing any side effects that could be caused by using the fresh garlic!
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
What dishes do you use this in?