McCormick® Garlic Salt uploaded by Jeannette T.

BY MCCORMICK #75 in Salt

McCormick garlic salt begins with whole, quality heads of garlic, which we dry, grind and blend with salt. Use it as an all-purpose seasoning anywhere you’d use regular salt and want to punch up the flavor. It’s delicious in salsa, salad dressings, casseroles, soups, stews, rubs and marinades.

• I been reading great comments about this condiment but still I do...1 Answers
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love this. I use it in soups, I use it with ground beef in meatloaf and burgers, so so versatile. If you love onion flavor but can't get those tiny slivers of onion past your kids - use this! Completely undetectable visually in your final product.
Heaven L.
los Angeles, CA
I have tried all the grill mate seasonings and sauces. When you season using this product, your grilled meat comes out perfect. I do recommend this product to everybody.
la sal de ajo de la marca McComick es excelente a mi parecer la mejor alternativa para condimentar tus carnes y comida con el rico sabor del ajo realmente tiene muy buen sabor y su empaque o contenedor es bastante atractivo lo recomiendo y lo volvería a comprar
latesha C.
I love McCormick Garlic Salt! I use it on just about anything! It's my main seasoning that I use. It replaces regular salt for me and I absolutely love it!!
Jeannette T.
Stockton, CA
I use this stuff in EVERYTHING! and it has to be McCormik or it just don't taste right! good for baking asparagus or even cooking chicken on the fly!
chelsie A.
Moreno valley, CA
I honestly love this I use it all the time. The only problem is that I use it when I am cooking and it gets all clogged up because of the steem
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
This is actually really good! You have to be careful on how much you use, and definitely will have garlic breath but it's really good!
Jazmin C.
I use this almost everyday I especially use this for patties with some seasoned salt and a little bit of garlic powder and taste good.
Kelly B.
Shawnee, OK
Great why to mix things up. No more boring chicken. I can use a different flavor and create a whole new dinner. Easy Peasey
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
I use this in pasta dishes mostly. The label also has recipes for burgers! This product is also a source of calcium
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald , GA
I been reading great comments about this condiment but still I don't make my mind and buy it need more information it does leave great taste in the meal smells or taste is too strong how good it is if I cook my vegetables or my meats HELP PLEASE 😨😱😰