BY MCCORMICK

Garlic powder is an easy way to bring garlic’s rich essence to any recipe. Quality is everything with this spice. McCormick garlic powder is whole, quality garlic cloves that have been dried and ground. As a result, you’ll find vibrant, aromatic garlic in every bottle.

Garlic powder works in any recipe that calls for dried or fresh garlic. The difference is intensity. Use a light hand and taste as you go when stirring it into salad dressings, rubs, marinades, sauces and stews.

• Do you use this in place of fresh garlic in your cooking? 4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veronica S.
This is my most used spice other than salt and pepper. I love mccormick spices, i dont use anything else. The garlic has a great flavor and i love how fine the powder is. I highly recommend this product
Tiffany B.
Easley, SC
I love McCormick spices. Whenever I buy them I know I'm buying quality spices. They have a rich, full flavor. I recently used this in a chicken and Gnocchi recipe in lieu of garlic and it exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend this product to both amateur and long time cooks.
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Got the big 12.25 ounces. It was a good price for how much you got. I probably didn't need that big of one but still used it. Took awhile to use it all. It has a nice bold favor to it. Really can taste it, and don't need a lot to have that nice bold powerful garlic taste. Would buy again just small size.
Alix G.
Everyone need this seasoning in their kitchen it just add a nice gentle flavor to all types of foods depending on how much you add to them. I especially love to add this to red meat. I would recommend it's not to pricey and it's the perfect flavor.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
The best garlic powder out there. My husband always loves this and can tell the difference when I buy the store brand. It has great and intense flavor. Is also very finely grated. Highly recommend.
Suelinn B.
Elkins, WV
I've used a lot of different garlic powders over the past 25 years. McCormick is by far the best. The quality is excellent. Strong herbal smell and taste. I cook a lot and use this in just about every dish I'm making. From fried potatoes to steaks. I spend a little more on this because a little goes a long way. Unlike the cheaper brands that require so much more and the flavor just isn't the same. Once you become a McCormick cook, I swear it's hard to buy anything else. McCormick® Garlic Powder
Wendy M.
Cheaper brand garlic powders just don't have the same bold flavor of the McCormick brand. The 5.37 ounce bottle will last me a few months - so per use, the price is fair. Adds great flavor to my Italian dishes and my chicken.
Katrina S.
Plantsville , CT
Great taste, great price, and easy to find! It has a full garlic flavor and is great to have in the house incase you run out of fresh garlic! We love McCormick in our house and use many of the spices! I would recommend to others!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I can't eat anything without some garlic thrown in! It's so great and it adds to anything. The flavor is great and it has that little hint of parsley! I recommend cowboy caviar!! It's to die for with this!!
Rebecca S.
McCormick California Style Garlic powder with Parsley pairs well with so many cuts of meat and such a wide variety of vegetables as well. It is a great seasoning to keep on hand at all times. Versatile and delicious!
Carlie J.
Port Huron, MI
Do you use this in place of fresh garlic in your cooking?