McCormick® Garlic Pepper Seasoning Grinder uploaded by Christiena D.

BY MCCORMICK #39 in Spices

This grinder is a blend of two of everyone's favorite flavors - garlic and pepper. It is an ideal complement to chicken, burgers, steak, potatoes, pasta, eggs and fish.

Garlic, Sea Salt, Black Pepper, Red And Green Bell Peppers

Buy on Target*
Christiena D.
5661 east us hwy 84 cowarts al
The best and about the only seasoning I use. It’s all ways so good on everything, and so fresh. The price is so worth the quality. I love this garlic pepper, and I made garlic pepper and dales pork chops for dinner. This is a great product!
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
I literally use this on EVERYTHING. It is my favorite flavor to use for seasoning. I use every single morning on my eggs, on all my meats, stir-fry, etc. you name it! I’m a huge garlic and pepper lover so the two mixed is perfect. This flavor is perfect without being too over powering!
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
This is the perfect blend of garlic and pepper. Garlic and pepper are two of the seasoning I always have on hand, so when I saw this I knew I needed it. It makes it super convenient for me for when I cook. The flavor is amazing and I love that I can grind the spices myself!
Gloria M.
El Paso, TX
This product is a staple in my kitchen right next to my garlic salt. I use it on almost all my foods but mostly in my ground beef and chicken when I make burgers or make tacos. I first discovered this product when my husband brought it home( I asked for something else and he brought home this by mistake) so I decided to try it to not let it sit there. it brings a lot of boldness and flavor to my dishes and I would certainly recommend it to anyone. and the grinder of course is a plus
Ashley T.
Greer, SC
Heck yeah! This is probably one of my favorite seasonings. It's good on almost everything. I love the grinder because it taste more robust and hearty. I'm glad it's garlic pepper and not salt. Garlic salt is way too salty. This spice is perfect!
Suzanne B.
Flemingsburg, Ky
Tasty stuff! My husband is a fan of ANYTHING garlic (good thing he isn't a vampire). This seasoning is delicious on chicken, steak, or just about any other meat. We are big chicken fans and I've learned how to prepare a meal at least 5 different ways with this seasoning!
Kristen m.
I buy this product all the time! I love how there are three different size options for how big or small you want the pepper to dispense. My family uses the Salt one as well and we always have them in our house.
Daphine H.
Hahira, GA
I love this product because I'm big on flavor and they offer a lot of different flavors and I really live the top you can select the size of the seasoning if you want it coarse or fine. I will be getting more they pack a punch of flavor!
Angelica B.
Des Plaines, IL
I love everything about this garlic pepper blend. It's perfect on fish, chicken and steak. My favorite thing is that you can grind the garlic pepper as coarse or as fine as you want it
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
This is a wonderful grinder that my family loves. we use it on pasta, pizza, meats, just about everything even bread. it gives a wounderful and robust flavor to anything you grind it on.