McCormick® Garlic, Minced
McCormick® Garlic, Minced
Buy on Walmart*
Veronica S.
I absolutely love mccormick minced garlic! I use this is chicken dishes and pasta sauce. They are the perfect size pices of garlic. I highly recommend this product
Poba Z.
This is my favorite garlic powder in the market. When I am in a hurry and don’t have tie to crush garlics for cooking. I use this. It is perfect for meat, veggies and as salad seasoning.
ximena a.
Modesto, CA
I like using garlic with most of my foods.I used to minced it myself but i decided to try this and this really save me time from doing it myself plus it tastes the same as fresh garlic
Megan B.
This McCormick product is very yummy and serves a great purpose. Rather than constantly needing fresh garlic around the house, you can buy this and always have garlic handy. I like to use this when making fried rice and other garlic-requiring recipes (or even cooking up chicken that is lightly sprinkled with this). I personally feel this product does not make your food taste any less fresh. I don't know how McCormick does it, but they always know how to make the best spices.
Lilah W.
McCormick is my go-to brand for spices, seasonings, and extracts. I use this minced garlic in pasta sauce, on pizza, in soups and more. I have tried other brands of minced garlic and they have a strange taste, but this one just tastes like garlic. McCormick is a little more expensive, but definitely worth it.
Becky P.
Kearns, UT
I just love to add garlic to all of my meats. Especially a yummy garlic burger. I use it in all my big game meat also. This brand has so much flavor. Easy to use either as a shaker or with an easy flip top for a spoon if you are measuring. It stays fresh for a long time. Delicious!
Danielle T.
Loganville, GA
Love using this stuff when I don't feel like mincing up some garlic cloves and don't want a really strong garlic taste. Only reason I don't use it all the time is because I limit salt in my diet and sodium is a little high. Other than that it's great!
Amber C.
This product is great. I used it the same way i would use the whole garlic bulb. Exept this is already prepared for you. You no longer have to peal and cut the whole garlic. Garlic is always handy when cooking.
Nikita H.
Lots of great garlicky flavor once rehydrated into stews, sauces, and when used on meat.

Convenient, lasts a while depending on regularity of use, strong flavor, and lots of bang for the buck.
Rebecca  M.
I loveeeeeeee garlic powder i can eat this with anything garlic has to be my all time favorite season with anything, from meats, pasta, pizza soup,bread etc i just love it
Cori F.
Newport News, VA
Where can I find a coupon for this