BY MCCORMICK

New.
Recipe Inspirations.
Garlic Lime Chicken Fajitas.
Pre-measured Spices & Recipe Card. see more...

Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Being in college and in cramped apartments for only a year at a time, I never invested in a good spice rack. My options have always been a bit limited but I didn't want my recipe choices to be, too. These little packets are a great way to try new flavors and new dishes without committing to full bottles of each spice. They're convenient to keep on hand, portable, spill proof, and all around a very well thought-out product. They're also a good tool to learn what spices go together to achieve a specific taste so they taught me a lot.
Gina J.
Mapleton, UT
I love this idea from MCCormick for trying out new recipes and meal ideas. Since my first purchase of this item at Wal-mart I have not repurchased but have used the recipe card to develop variations on the recipe. This product gave me confidence to try new versions of this recipe. If you're wanting to try a new meal idea I would definitely give the McCormick Spice Recipe Cards a try!
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
This was very good and I love that they made it so easy by premeasuring the ingredients and putting the recipe on the back. My family really enjoyed these fajitas. We have tried some of the other ones and have not been disappointed.
Becca C.
I absolutely love this recipe. It is very very good! I also love how all the spices come pre-measured. Makes it very convenient.
Melissa  C.
Lockport, NY
I love these recipe cards they make for a delicious and easy meal. I love the flavor in this fajita mix