BY MCCORMICK #20 in Hot Sauce

McCormick® Extra Hot Seafood Cocktail Sauce gives a super zing to shrimp, oysters, clams, fish and other seafood. Specially developed from our original formula with real horseradish and other hot spices!

Tomato Paste, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Water, Vinegar, Horseradish, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Red Pepper, Onion, Sodium Benzoate (Added As A Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavors, And Garlic.

Haleigh B.
I love good seafood! What's better with some shrimp than some good cocktail sauce? McCormick Cocktail sauce is the perfect companion to spice up your seafood! It comes in a variety of different heat levels, but extra hot is more my style. I'd recommend this 100%
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
This is actually HOT. To make shrimp cocktails with this sauce, I'm craving it just thinking about it. I love spicy and this is just the right amount, and it is actually, hot, nothing worse than expecting hot food and getting meh.
Courtney A.
Centreville , AL
I just bought some of this the other day, although mine is not Extra Hot. It was pretty good - much better and more flavorful than some other brands. I wouldn't go as far to say it's as good as what you get in a restaurant though.
Iris L.
Boston, MA
It's a basic cocktail sauce but it gets the job done. Great with shrimp and this jar is definitely enough for any party and then some. If you're like me you don't need a ton so one of these jars is perfect to keep in the house for when you do need it
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
Love love love the extra horseradish and spice! I think the primary reason I love eating cocktail shrimp and fried seafood is because I can use lots of delicious cocktail sauce just like the McCormick brand sauces
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
I'm a big foodie and look for sauces and dipping sauces that pair nicely with everything. I found the McCormick Cocktail sauce and use it with all my seafood dishes. It's spicy so gives the food a good twist
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
This cocktail sauce is great for pairing with chilled prawns and other seafoods. However, we've found the "extra hot" product to be too spicy for us and have gone down to a milder McCormick blend.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
This sauce is spicy and yummy. I use it in my holiday cocktail meatball recipe and it taste better thaen the original. I also add a small amount to my bloody marys and it is awesome.
Miesha P.
OMG! LOVEEE, I'm like literally in love with spicy food and shrimp. So what I do is purchase shrimp and eat it with this. Literally my favorite thing ever. Its definitely a kick up from a regular cocktail sauce.
Abby S.
Eau Claire, WI
This is my all time favorite seafood sauce. I had the hardest time finding one that I really liked and when I came across McCormick I fell in love. It's the perfect amount of spice and it has a delicious taste without a gross after taste

back