BY MCCORMICK

The dried, whole seed of the plant Anethum sowa Roxb.

Megan Jane H.
Wdm, IA
I love dill and I love this McCormick Dill! I eat salmon a lot and it's perfect with some crushed red pepper from McCormick as well. Add some fresh asparagus and artichokes and it's a dinner you can never get sick of.
Ashley A.
Pearland, TX
Dill tastes great in a cucumber sandwich. With just a little bit of cream cheese and a dash of dill, and a few slices of cucumber you have the perfect tea sandwich perfect for any occasion!
Christie S.
Las cruces , NM
I think this is a great size container of dill seeds as it stays fresh u Gil I use it completely. I mainly use it when making pickles and okra. I am sure it would be great in many other recipes.
Bethani G.
Oro Valley, AZ
Dill seed is great!! We love pickling things & this dill seed is perfect for it.

Okra and cucumbers are I've used it on, but I'm sure this would be great for dip making
DEMI Y.
CHICAGO, IL
I have used this in a recipe once or twice before. I had never used Dill Seed before though, so I am unsure if it was subpar or extraordinary.
Missy C.
I got this to make my favorite dill dip (La Bou). I really don't use it for anything else but it sure does make my dip very tasty.
Katherine W.
Mcminnville, OR
A must for my mushroom chowder, adding to greek yogurt to make a tasty dip, with my chicken marinade for an extra special taste!
Caitlin M.
I feel like McCormick has basically become the go-to brand for spices, and their Dill Seed hasn't disappointed. Great flavor.
Connie K.
Mass City, mi
Loved it i use it in bagel dip with real mayo ans sour cream some onion its the best ans great for a party makes a lot
Jessica S.
We use McCormick Dill Seed when we can pickles and we love it! Really helps give it that little something extra!