McCormick Curry Powder

McCormick Curry Powder is a pantry staple for making authentic Indian dishes. And with McCormick fresh flavor guarantee and premium quality, you know your meal will taste delicious. Featuring a blend of coriander, cumin, turmeric, ginger, fenugreek, nutmeg, red pepper and onion, curry powder combines perfectly with beef, chicken, lamb, shrimp and vegetables for making curries. Or try curry powder in fruit compotes, deviled eggs and chicken or shrimp salad for a boost of flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Curry Powder!
Becky B.
Lima, OH
McCormick Curry Powder uploaded by Becky B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a pretty good premade blend for making chickpea curry. Its not as flavorful as some of the homemade blends I've tried, but if you want to her started with some basic Indian dishes this I'd a good, non-spicy starting point.
Tiffany H.
Pomona, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Was my first time use this to make my curry chicken dish and I loved it the meal was delicious and my kids loved it
Adriana E.
Fresno
Man making this with some butter chicken !! Ughhh to ones who haven’t tried curry or butter chicken ; needs too ! It turned me out ! But it may be on the spicy side , just a lil side note
Mary F.
Austin, TX
This is the curry powder that I use for making a tasty chicken or tofu curry! It is good for seasoning and very fine powder. I can find this at Target or HEB grocery stores.
Rita P.
Doral, FL
McCormick Gourmet Organic Red Curry Powder, 1.37 Oz delicioso producto que te ayuda a sazonar tus carnes, lo he utilizado en pollo, carne de res, chancho y pescado. Te da un sabor intenso y rico en tus comidas con un poco sal y obtienes un plato exquisito, me encanta que sea orgánico y lo recomiendo.

Looking for your answer?