BY MCCORMICK #46 in Spices

The dried, ground seed of the annual of the parsley family, Cuminum cyminum L.

• Can you really use ground cumin in the face mask?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
McCormick spices are so great and this is a great size if you do not use the seasoning very much. They last for a long time in your cupboard. I like that you can sprinkle it or take the lid off to use a measuring spoon. Good value for the money. I would recommend.
Wendy W.
RAHWAY, NJ
I love rubbing grounded cumin to meat, fish, even adding to some of the vegetable dishes sometimes to add the spark to them! It is definitely one of the most important spice that I will keep in stock on my shelf :)
Cindy M.
I prefer to use freshly ground cumin for my Indian dishes, however McCormicks is pretty dang close in taste, texture, and smell. I would recommend this product. Although it is cheaper to purchase whole cumin seeds at your local Indian market, McCormicks is reasonable priced for such a well known brand.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love McCormick brand spices! They are honestly the best brand , and have great flavors ! I use cumin in different homemade sauces and it adds just enough kick to make my sauce delish!!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I've been making cinnamon, cumin ice cream. Cumin goes really well with vanilla. You don't need a lot, so this little container will last a while. Around the holidays, McCormick will run some sales and coupons. Keep your eyes peeled for the next couple months.
Saudi L.
Love how delish McCormicks ground cumin tastes and smells. A small amount goes a very long way with the bursting of flavors that McCormicks always brings. I've used it in many of my dishes and everyone always raves about the bold flavors that it brings.
Anne V.
New Buffalo, MI
McCormick is a spice brand that I know I can rely upon. I like the smaller size shaker as I can fit more into my spice cabinet. Cumin has so many health benefits and can be used in a surprising number of recipes.
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
this is a go to in all of my lentil stew recipes-- mccormick is also easy to find and sometimes have coupons which makes them great to grab stuff at the store to experiment with!
Kim T.
Raceland, LA
Cumin has become my favorite seasoning. I used to use it only for southwestern type dishes, but now I use cumin to season all meats and veggies too. McCormick is the only brand I've ever used.
Annette P.
Cumin is a staple in my kitchen because I often prepare Mexican dishes and chili. This cumin is good quality and has a pleasant flavor. It is perfect for adding to my homemade seasoning blends.
Leigh G.
Can you really use ground cumin in the face mask?