BY MCCORMICK

The dried, ground seed of the annual of the parsley family, Cuminum cyminum L.

Angel M.
Woodland , CA
McCormick ground cumin gives just the right kick to my Chile Verde. Its only a few dollars and goes a long way. Just add a teaspoon and your good to go. And best of all, you can find it right at your local grocery store.. #InfluensterEats #contest @Influenster
Wendy W.
Rahway, NJ
I love rubbing grounded cumin to meat, fish, even adding to some of the vegetable dishes sometimes to add the spark to them! It is definitely one of the most important spice that I will keep in stock on my shelf :)
Lina A.
Kearny , NJ
I use McCorminck seasonings foe everything recipe I use. I find that this brand although a little pricey is definitely worth it. The seasoning is of very good quality. Easy to use whether it comes in the big or small container. They also last a while and have a long shelf life. I used the ground cumin specifically when I did my pork chops.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
McCormick Cumin is a staple in my pantry. I use it at least once a week. It taste great on chicken. The flavors are a classic and it can really elevate any dish. I definitely would buy McCormick cumin again.
Cindy M.
I prefer to use freshly ground cumin for my Indian dishes, however McCormicks is pretty dang close in taste, texture, and smell. I would recommend this product. Although it is cheaper to purchase whole cumin seeds at your local Indian market, McCormicks is reasonable priced for such a well known brand.
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I love McCormick brand spices! They are honestly the best brand , and have great flavors ! I use cumin in different homemade sauces and it adds just enough kick to make my sauce delish!!
Pol K.
Chandler, AZ
Classic taste! Great quality cumin powder to add to curry. I bought it from Walmart but I'm sure these are available at most grocery stores. Reasonable priced too!
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I've been making cinnamon, cumin ice cream. Cumin goes really well with vanilla. You don't need a lot, so this little container will last a while. Around the holidays, McCormick will run some sales and coupons. Keep your eyes peeled for the next couple months.
Kacey C.
Madison, WI
McCormick is the brand when you're on a budget but you don't sacrifice quality. Cumin is the spice that you mostly find in mexican food. I make big batches of taco seasoning instead of buying the taco seasoning packets. Cumin is one of the main ingredients in that
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
McCormick spices are so great and this is a great size if you do not use the seasoning very much. They last for a long time in your cupboard. I like that you can sprinkle it or take the lid off to use a measuring spoon. Good value for the money. I would recommend.
Leticia H.
Ventura, CA
I have heard that cumin is good for you buy I have never used it...does it have a strong flavor??..whats the best way to use it? ?
Leigh G.
Can you really use ground cumin in the face mask?
Laura R.
Besides the grains that is for what I use to which other food I can throw Comino?

Walmart