BY MCCORMICK #25 in Spices

McCormick® Culinary Parsley Flakes.
MC®.
Quality sealed.
Filled by weight. see more...

Stacie N.
Ainsworth, NE
This is my honest and free review or why I keep this product in stock in my cupboards and a cooking go to. Its a great additional spice to add to almost all my dishes whether cooking, baking or grilling. Adds a little bit of color to your dishes as well
Amie D.
Jacksonville, FL
I am not a big fan of McCormick in general. They use "natural" chemical combinations to make "natural flavors" which are in a lot of the "seasonings" but THAT being said. I do appreciate their herbs. The can is easy, sturdy, and the lid doesn't pop off (I have that happen more than I would like). The size of the flakes are perfect for an italian pasta, or in with a pot roast. I don't use parsley that often but when I do, I use this kind.
Robin M.
Cleveland, GA
I love McCormick Culinary Parsley flakes. I saw them in Sam's about a year ago and bought them. I have been using this brand of parsley flakes, solely, ever since. You can really tell a difference with these-they taste better and seem to stay fresher longer than other parsley flakes that I've purchased. Love them!
Jodie S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I adore parsley flakes, in almost everything! If you can't or won't grow them yourself, this really IS the next best thing! It's very fresh and the flavor is delicate, amazing, tastes like it's been fresh picked. I like to crush it up a little bit as I add it to soups and stews. :-)
Sidra R.
I use these parsely flakes all the time and i really like this product. These are larger dried flakes and great to use it instead of fresh parsley. Whenever i get fresh, i use some but most of it get ruined in the fridge. Ths is a useful replacement.
Brenna S.
Deptford, NJ
These parsley flakes are great for use when you don't have fresh parsley handy. It's an easy alternative and a good spice to always have on handy. I frequently use it on various recipes in the crock pot for slow cookers.
Lea L.
Chula Vista, CA
I love McCormick parsley flakes I use it in a ton of my cooking. I tried to grow fresh parsley but when I can't this is what I grab for it to use in my cooking I love putting it on garlic bread, potatoes, pastas, you name it, it probably has it on there.
Victoria G.
Parsley is in interesting spice, but mccormick does it very well! these flakes perfectly season pasta, scambled eggs and quesadillas and truly is so versatile! I very much love experimenting with this
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love McCormick Culinary Parsley flakes. Their parsley seasons my food so good. I use it in my chicken noodle soup, in meatloaf, and my Thanksgiving turkey. There are a hundred uses for McCormick.
Mckenzie G.
I go through a good bit of parsley, as it is an ingredient in a family sauce recipe. 9 time out of 10, I buy McCormick because the price is reasonable, and I've never had a problem with the quality.