5 colors available

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Culinary Mediterranean Style Oregano Leaves.
MC®.
Quality sealed.
Filled by weight. see more...

• Is this your favorite brand for all your spices?4 Answers
Judith M.
Judith M.
De mis especias imprescindibles en mi cocina. Excelente para preparaciones italianas, carnes, aves, salsas y panes. La calidad y sabor de esta marca me encanta. Siempre McCormick es mi primera elección, estoy muy satisfecha con este producto.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
Berlin, NJ
Must have in my kitchen and just about most of my cooking. I married into an extremely Italian family and this is one of my go tos.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
I have used this to sprinkle on my pizza or when also making spaghetti sauce but it is also a great tool when you prepare peas or eggplant or carrots and tomato dishes!
Monica h.
Monica h.
Tucson, AZ
Love to use Mccormick oregano leaves in the salsa is it such a wonderful flavor.
Tripti N.
Tripti N.
I use this mostly in my homemade bread crumbs. Very Italian tasting and definitely tasty on a good pasta dish. I love McCormick seasonings, they definitely taste good with just a little bit.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Austin, TX
I love oregano and use it mostly for italian cooking. pizzas, pastas, meatballs, meatloaf.. so much more! i also use it also just to season veggies i am cooking
Kiamesha B.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
Next best to the fresh thing! People knock herbs unless they are fresh picked from a garden but these must be dried differently because the flavor really pops!
Dana D.
Dana D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Foodie Expert
Love herbs. i know some chefs who like to use dried over fresh (well of course depends which dish you're making) but i like dried as much as fresh.
Elise B.
Elise B.
Charlotte, MI
Awesome on homemade pizza! Put it on right after the sauce. Delicious! We love to have oregano on pizza and have been doing it for years!
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
One of the only kinda of dried herbs I use when I am cooking. They smell great too.
Julie W.
Julie W.
Victoria, BC
Is this your favorite brand for all your spices?