McCormick Culinary® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning

McCormick® Culinary® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning creates authentic Caribbean jerk flavor with a vibrant blend of red and black pepper, thyme, and allspice. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Perfect for jerk chicken, pork, beef, and fish dishes that are either grilled or pan-fried.

Salt, Spices (Including Red Pepper), Dextrose, Caramel Color, Chives, And Sulfiting Agents.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of McCormick Culinary® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning!
How would you rate this product?
Trista K.
Akron, OH
I love McCormick seasons. They have such a variety of flavors!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!!
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
McCormick is an awesome seasoning i use it all the time for my meats and trust me it comes out tasty
Rebecca R.
Fairview, OR
I love to rub this on chicken over night it has so many different flavors and unlike most jerk seasonings this one isn't too spicy so you can enjoy the flavors comfortably.
Raschele P.
Yarmouth Port, MA
My mother uses this I was a lot of the things that she cooks. It has a nice spice to it but not too spicy and is a little mellow
Stacy C.
Spicy and flavorful. Great on chicken, pork and fish. If you like a hot and spicy peppery taste this is perfect . It's great on meats that will be grilled or baked.
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
My husband uses this on everything when we grill out. Has a great flavor and is good on any meats we cook.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
Yum! Yum! Yum! If you're looking for a Carribean flavored spice, this is it!! So delicious and such a great authentic flavor!
Amanda L.
Sudbury, ON
Amazing flavor! Use this on chicken breast on BBQ or in a bread coating for pork chops. Really like this brand.

Looking for your answer?