BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Culinary® Pure Ground Black Pepper is carefully sourced from mature pepper berries that have been harvested and sun-dried for seven to ten days. It is biting and hot to the taste, with a sharp aroma that is recognized by chefs worldwide. Pure grind imparts the greatest amount of flavor due to its fine, consistent granulation. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. Use in dishes where lower visibility is desired, such as Beet and Orange Salad, Vanilla Butter Shrimp Rolls, and Roasted Cod with Cumin Spiced Arugula and Poblano Sauce.

Black Pepper

Diana S.
Well it's that time of the year We are cooking turkey and gravy and mashed potatoes so I use a lot of pepper and I kept my little container and just refill with this one. It's not the kind that has some big chunks that gets stuck or left behind in my shaker. I recommend this pepper
Blanca V.
Malin, OR
I use ground pepper on almost everything . I just love the taste it gives the food . I have to buy one of these bigger containers because if I buy a small pepper shaker I will definitely run out quickly.
Celine J.
This huge jar of black pepper is really good to have and I think you actually save money instead of buying the little one .
Chantay W.
This black pepper is some of the strongest I've had ever. Though I don't eat it much this is the only brand I eat at all.
Danielle C.
I love purchasing this instead of the smaller peppers because this one is great quality and lasts a long time!
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
A STAPLE in my home. I cannot live without it. The only change I would make is to switch to organic.
Janet O.
I love how long this pepper last. Taste great and a good price. I use this everyday when cooking.
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
I use this ground black pepper and a little bit of salt for my homemade onion ring batter.
Jennifer C.
Mooresville, NC
Only the best basic pepper out there! Great on macaroni and cheese or just plain eggs

Kohl's