McCormick® Culinary® Bay Leaves, Ground uploaded by Helena L.

BY MCCORMICK

McCormick® Culinary® Ground Bay Leaves have a distinctively strong, savory flavor with a pleasant, slightly minty, menthol aroma. Specially made for chefs to inspire extraordinary menus and deliver consistent recipes. No need to extract bay leaves after cooking with the ground bay leaves; the flavor continues to build over time when you use ground bay leaves. Ideal for marinades, soups, stews, shellfish, tomato dishes, meats, potatoes, and sauces

Ingredients

Bay Leaves

Andrew M.
Lompoc, CA
A great addition to your soups and pizza dough. For the Italian cook that cooks often this size will let you get the amount and taste you are looking for without breaking the bank!
sonali p.
Phoenix, ARIZONA
It's pretty good and has good aroma when used in rice dishes. I have used it often for other curries as well. Also used same brand mixed herbs collection which has Rosemary , thyme , marjoram and savory. Good products by McCormick.
christina d.
I love to use McCormick Bay leaves in my beans or stews to give it that added flavor. Once the stew or beans are done, I throw in a few Bay leaves, let it sit. The end result, is one heck of a meal.
Lyndsey C.
I had never cooked with bay leaves before purchasing them. I absolutely love them! I added them to the crockpot for a soup and it turned out amazing!
Amanda L.
Barnegat, NJ
Great taste and very easy to use! I would definitely recommend this product, I regularly use all of their spices and have never had a complaint
Beverly N.
Love using the bay leaves for my fall and winter soups and dishes. So full of flavor and easy to add to give that perfect flavor! So savory.
Shellie A.
I love getting a little bay leaf flavor into dishes without having to dig it out afterward. McCormick spices are always my go to for quality.
Trisha S.
Reelsville, IN
Great flavor for spaghetti and other Italian dishes. The add great flavor to sauces. I also use them in a rub for chicken or pork for flavor.
Amanda L.
Marshfield, WI
I bought this for a recipe i found and didn't think id ever use whole lot of this but i am actually almost out already love the product
Melanie S.
Philadelphia , PA
I used bay leaves in a lot of my recipes and this one seems to be the most flavorful one that I have tried aside from fresh leaves