McCormick® Color from Nature™ Food Colors

Turn creativity on in the kitchen with new Color from Nature™ Food Colors – no artificial dyes! Made with ingredients found in nature, including plants, vegetables and seeds, this new food color series from McCormick offers a fresh way to add beautiful color to frosting.

I've used these for cooking and household projects such as bath salts and lip balls. What do you use it for ?
Start your review of McCormick® Color from Nature™ Food Colors!
2 years agoWaco, TX
McCormick® Color from Nature™ Food Colors uploaded by Anna M.
I am so glad to have found these at our local HEB. They're all natural and made from real stuff not chemicals. There is no artificial color in these at all . They are very beautiful colors. I used them for my daughter's birthday cake and it turned out beautifully and tasted great. We recently used it for our homeschool science project to make Oobleck.
a year agoAugusta, ME
McCormick® Color from Nature™ Food Colors uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Thank you thank you Mccormick for making food coloring that is plant based , no artificial dyes , made from seeds , vegetables and plants ! My children have a dye allergy and can't have the fun colors on cakes , some food and drinks they can't have. So I am so pleased I found this while shopping at Walmart. I highly recommend people to use this is you have a dye allergy or want to stay away from artificial dyes !!!! This works !
2 years ago
I purchased to have a food color alternative. I used to make pink cupcakes and it barely changed the batter's color. A lot of color got on my fingertips and it was not easy to get off. The product also does not taste very good. Another aspect is that it dries out and sticks together in the packet. I purchased at my local Giant grocery store.
a year agoSaint Cloud
Recently, we went on an all natural no dye diet in my household and was pleasantly surprised they had a natural option. The colors are only about as bright as shown on the box though.
2 months agoSpring, TX
Great colors easy to bake with and reasonable priced ...can be purchased in single or multiple packs